Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

BLANK IS UPSET THAT I DECLINED HIS FRIEND REQUESTS.

This topic seems everlasting.

Just like our love.

Krystal is still alive, what o.o

It saddens me that you are surprised by this. :(

Hey Damin :P

You still have my siggggg <3

Omg you live in Seattle.  My fiance & I are thinking of moving out there.. either to Portland or Seattle most likely.  We're tired of the cold here.  Bleh.

Edited by Krystal

Omg you live in Seattle.  My fiance & I are thinking of moving out there.. either to Portland or Seattle most likely.  We're tired of the cold here.  Bleh.

Haha, just haven't seen you in forever! I've been using this sig for the past like three years. Seattle is cold but it's a wonderful city, pretty expensive though.

Haha, just haven't seen you in forever! I've been using this sig for the past like three years. Seattle is cold but it's a wonderful city, pretty expensive though.

It's been in the teens constantly all winter here.  And snow. Lots of snow.  I'll take 50's and rain over that lol. 

It's been in the teens constantly all winter here.  And snow. Lots of snow.  I'll take 50's and rain over that lol. 

Valid point! Add me on skype or something.

Edited by Damin

Clear your inbox so that I can send you my skype info rofl. :P

(or at least, I'm assuming that's why it won't let me message you)

Edited by Krystal

ZACH.  Your team bested mine in the BCS National Champ game, and that makes me sad. :(

I'm cool with that though.  FSU's always been my 2nd fav team.   <3

(Yes, even though I moved to the frozen tundra 4 years ago, I'm still all about my Auburn Tigers and the SEC (and FSU who are practically SEC imo). Watching non-SEC teams play is like comparing the DSvGladz war back then to a crappy little war between two no-name clans. It's not as epic/fun to watch. :| )

Edited by Krystal

haha I was at the game and I have to say that Auburn fans were incredibly respectful and fun to be around. Most of the tailgates were FSU and Auburn fans enjoying it together. Even after the game, the only things Auburn fans had to say were congratulatory comments. Auburn is the only SEC team I'll root for (except for when UGA and LSU play UF).

At least your 2nd-favorite team won. Good luck to your #1 next season. :P

haha I was at the game and I have to say that Auburn fans were incredibly respectful and fun to be around. Most of the tailgates were FSU and Auburn fans enjoying it together. Even after the game, the only things Auburn fans had to say were congratulatory comments. Auburn is the only SEC team I'll root for (except for when UGA and LSU play UF).

At least your 2nd-favorite team won. Good luck to your #1 next season. :P

My cousin was there! He's an Auburn alumni. =)  It would've been crazy if you somehow bumped into him lol.  I've never really met any Auburn fans that were rude.  I never could jump the bandwagon when I lived in Alabama and become an Alabama fan.  I was fine with rooting for the underdogs of the state. I met so many rude Bama fans growing up.  My uncle married a FSU fan (which is where we adopted FSU from haha) and he had a custom "Divided house: FSU / AU" tag on his truck, and some Bama fan came up to him while he was pumping gas and really ripped him for that tag.  It's like.. umad bro? I mean, a Bama fan got killed by another Bama fan for giving props to Auburn in the Iron Bowl game.  And another fan poisoned the trees at Toomer's Corner.  They are INSANE!  x_x

Whenever I tell people up here that I'm from Alabama, they're like "Oh! Roll Tide!" and I just give them an evil glare lmao. >_<

Edited by Krystal

Not so much pixel art, but art yes. =) I've been trying out different stuff. I love me some soft pastels! (it's like chalk but way softer)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/151/2/1/first_attempt_at_using_pastels_by_krittlebug-d51trho.png

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/154/7/9/tyrael_by_krittlebug-d526vgu.png

And... cakes. Yes, cake. o.o I wanted to make pretty cakes for a few game launches.

Guild Wars 2 Cake. Red Velvet, so it was red/white inside too

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/237/c/7/guild_wars_2_cake_by_krittlebug-d5ce4xg.png

Diablo Devil Food Cake & Tyrael cookies.  

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/135/9/f/diablo_3_treats_by_the_power_of_cookies-d4zwnrf.jpg

I also bought a tablet recently and gonna try to do some art on that once I get a fancy smancy stylus to go with it.  I've tried a few things, and it looks like I have potential with it.. I just feel weird finger painting. D:

How have you been Ripplyyyy? Still conquering the world with bunnies?  =)

EMP<3

Edited by Krystal

Thank you! I'm trying haha.  I'm really rusty.  I've been wanting to do pixel sigs for people who use MMO-Champion (it's like Zybez) but they have the most retarded signature size requirements. The height is so short. >_<

Emp as well! I feel all nostalgic seeing all these old names.

Those are awesome, Krystal. Love the kitty. <3 I want to see what you come up with with your tablet. I tried getting into pastels once... Didn't work out well haha.

Edible art is also one of the best kinds of art, especially when nerdy. A friend recently made some pretty cool Attack on Titan cupcakes, and I'm pretty excited to see a Borderlands cake another friend will be making.

And yes, I'm still conquering the world, of course. Just without the bunny minions.