Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

Hey Fluffz! Yeah I still pose with a long hair, though I keep braided with my pink ribbons ever since I figured out I was more of a hippie philosopher pirate science geek and stuff. Pink is like, the most awesome colour in the universe

Hahah, I have to agree with the others... you haven't aged at all. Must be all that hippie philosopher pirate science.

Edited by Fluffz

I'm pretty old school Gladz, and I surely remember ya! Hope all is well. I've been around The Alliance (was in TMRD) since the first runescape and not long after it started. 

Guys, Edison or Tesla? Who do you chose to be your pokemon? Or other metaphor for favoured person.

Oh and Ripply I hope it was implied that I'm sorry that I never replied. If not, then I am.

Edited by EmperorNecro
Why has Blance not made an appearance yet? I'm saddened.

Also I dug this up: EmperorVitae -

zus4.png

I am around Linda, I just don't see myself as old school lol.

Hello everyone.

Guys, Edison or Tesla? Who do you chose to be your pokemon? Or other metaphor for favoured person. Oh and Ripply I hope it was implied that I'm sorry that I never replied. If not, then I am.

Tesla would be my Pokemon. <3

It is totally cool, Emp. :)

Damn I need to keep on checking this thread. No telling who is gonna pop up! Hey Matt! And Sneaky! Linda! Fishy! And everyone else! I feel like I've jumped back in time lol.

Damn I need to keep on checking this thread. No telling who is gonna pop up! Hey Matt! And Sneaky! Linda! Fishy! And everyone else! I feel like I've jumped back in time lol.

It's a good thing you have a nice friend who tells you important things :aww: