What's 'The Gladiatorz' goal?

Chewy

Fun is the biggest goal in my eyes, it's a game after all and whats the point in playing a game if your not having fun ^_^

* There are lots of other goals as well such as the one Nolan mentioned about numbers :)

Edited by Heather Nova

to become a Rider of Rohan and a month later retire :trollface:

oh i thought u ment my goal in gladz

Edited by FreeBall In

To outlast every other clan in RuneScape :youmad:

I sense a flame. If you're going to flame us, you won't be on these forums much longer. Restrain yourself, if you have something against Gladz, don't post here.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

Getting our numbers steady again and competing or being within the top 15. Making things simple and fun.

Sounds good to me, but our numbers aren't as bad as clans within the top 15, just need more dedication out of the numbers we have and more enthusiasm out of callers.

Edited by Arrithmos

To outlast every other clan in RuneScape :youmad:

I sense a flame. If you're going to flame us, you won't be on these forums much longer. Restrain yourself, if you have something against Gladz, don't post here.

Oh and shut up Dstar.

It was sarcasm. A sort of spin off of the fact that you've been open for 10 years.. Such a serious response for something that shouldn't even be an issue.

It's hilarious that I can't post anything on here without somebody overreacting. If you're worried about flames, take a look around a few other posts.

For instance, you've got Jake calling somebody a retard just a few posts up. No hard feelings Jake, I suppose you've earned the right.