Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

4 hours ago, Ripply said:

So jealous. Everytime I plan to walk a lot, server crashes. My fiance had to work all Saturday (9 to 7:30) for a rush project, and there's a lot of pokestops nearby so I went with to walk all day. Servers were down from 8 to about 2:30, and then there was a really heavy thunderstorm and I was stranded under an awning for an hour and a half with no umbrella. Sunday I walked about 5 miles to the same area, and server crashes right before I got to the spot that always had three lures going. Sat for a while waiting for it to come back, and it only came back when I was already a quarter of a mile away from home again.

On the plus side, got level 20 using an egg during the storm on Saturday evolving stuff.

The servers were awful on Saturday, they had just started releasing the game to European countries, which caused the already overloaded servers to be that much worse. I just kept walking it, and hoped for the best, eventually they came back up, but I definitely missed out on some serious egg hatching time. I had no real issues on Sunday, maybe an hour of them being down?  I have been saving up a bunch of Weedle and Pidgey with the candies, activate an egg and evolve them all to the first stage, I just did my last batch yesterday, currently about 20k xp away from level 22. I haven't really found any unique Pokemon in the wild, they all seem to come from eggs.

I want to go back out tonight, but the blisters all over the bottom of my feet are telling me I should probably take a night off. I have no idea what to do!

Edited by Justin

They really need to do something about these glitches. Its so frustrating finding a "rare" one and the ball freezing or server crashing.

Ive lost a Snorlax, a 512 Growlithe, 429 Bulbasaur, Ponyta. and countless commons. Bleh.

On 7/17/2016 at 9:47 PM, Legendary DJ said:

Nothing too huge from my end today.  Although I did hatch a couple of new pokemon.  Got a krabby and a growlithe!  Also caught a 416 cp eevee so we'll see what that turns into when I get enough candy.  I'm a little more than halfway towards my gyarados which I'm happy about.

Do the name glitch can pick what one you want.

And ran outta balls =\ not many close by poke stops either

Hatched a new pokemon today!  Got a machop!  Also hatched a female nidoran and an exeggcute.  The 416cp eevee that I got evolved into a 1000+ flareon!  All eeveelutions obtained now!  Also caught another wild pikachu!  I'm now level 16 as of this post.  Closing in on several more evolutions too just need to get the candy for them (including a gyarados).

7 hours ago, Legendary DJ said:

Hatched a new pokemon today!  Got a machop!  Also hatched a female nidoran and an exeggcute.  The 416cp eevee that I got evolved into a 1000+ flareon!  All eeveelutions obtained now!  Also caught another wild pikachu!  I'm now level 16 as of this post.  Closing in on several more evolutions too just need to get the candy for them (including a gyarados).

Magicarp spawn around you? I cant find one out here. The two i own I hatched.

1 hour ago, Blank said:

Magicarp spawn around you? I cant find one out here. The two i own I hatched.

They spawn around lakes which there are a bunch of lakes in my area including one at the local hotspot which I go to pretty much every day.  So yeah I get them a lot.

Arch Genesis

I don't get all this pokemon go thing. I had all the pokemon games since I am 10 years old and I am excited with the new pokemon sun and moon in novemberm but pokemon go is a huge turn off for me. There is no story at all in this application, you just throw pokeball at some pokemon in the streets, and the legendary pokemon can be caught multiple times, there is no challenge at all.

It's more of a social and bragging rights game. My company is mainly Valor and Mystic, and we have a gym right outside of our office, so we have a constant war going on.

The server really screws with me, though. It seems to work mainly when I have to work, or when it's too late for me to safely walk alone. Or when it's raining. I was lucky that it worked during lunch (between two lured stops) so I could use a lucky egg and evolve all I could. Other than that 30 mins, server didn't really work much for me today.

I'm curious to see what everyone's highest are, as we're all in different areas. I get tons of water Pokemon as I work really close the the water. Also hatch stuff and buff them.

ekdus.png

Working on two 10KM eggs right now. Since pokemon battles are so stupidly done, Im just trying to catch them all...POKEMON!

I just started this the other night while watching my cousin play. Sadly my phone was only at 10% so I wasn't able to take advantage of all the stops near downtown where we were at the time.

My wife gave me crap at first for wanting to try it out but today she played more than I have the entire time I've had the game downloaded! She caught a ton of pokemon too.

My most interesting one today was probably the Cubone she caught just now on our way home from walmart. Also managed to snag a few Eevee today, and a 238 CP Ponyta which is currently my highest. I've only been playing two days though, so hopefully I'll be able to collect a bit more while she's at work tomorrow!

Good luck everyone! I'm hoping to be able to get some water type at the little lake behind the park I live near.

Quick question for any of you that have been playin' this for a little while though.. How long do you have to wait before you can visit a poke-stop again?