Any old W65 gladz still around?

Issu3z

Hi guys,

After having my account stolen from me for 3 years, I finally managed to get it back after 10000000 recovers and I thought I'd pop my head in and see how many golden oldies still play or are active. For those of you who might remember, my RSN was Sin Harvest5 or Issu3z post name change but most simply knew me as Shawn. I was an old w65'r and former Gladz member 3x (Maybe more?:lol:) Between 2005 - 2012. Since my account was stolen from me, I lost all of my old friends and former clan mates and was curious how many still play. I was happy as could be to see that Gladz was still going as strong as ever and still holding that oldest clan title. I left a little nostalgia picture for those of you who might still be around, I think this was gladz vs DS or DF?593f899c86763_06Nov08-17_59_29.png.09181784bb2825fa946aecac38aee2b3.png

Hey, I know you. :reporter: I was Bespinman during those days. Quite a few people are still around, though not all still play RS. 

On 6/13/2017 at 3:58 AM, Beric said:

Hey, I know you. :reporter: I was Bespinman during those days. Quite a few people are still around, though not all still play RS. 

Now that's an old familiar name! I think you were Rohan when I quit. Good to see that the blood still runs green:o

3 hours ago, Veggie said:

I was Jholm93 back then, I joined late 2007. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know/remember me.

I briefly remember that name. I moreso remember your current rsn though. 

I was a pure during these days in the clan that i trained very hard to get into, Fatality! finish him >:P

3 hours ago, Linda said:

Hi, I remember you quite well! I was Bleedblack then and will forever be Bleedblack :reporter:

I couldn't forget you Linda, or your superduper emo name. Haha. 

6 hours ago, Issu3z said:

Hi guys,

After having my account stolen from me for 3 years, I finally managed to get it back after 10000000 recovers and I thought I'd pop my head in and see how many golden oldies still play or are active. For those of you who might remember, my RSN was Sin Harvest5 or Issu3z post name change but most simply knew me as Shawn. I was an old w65'r and former Gladz member 3x (Maybe more?:lol:) Between 2005 - 2012. Since my account was stolen from me, I lost all of my old friends and former clan mates and was curious how many still play. I was happy as could be to see that Gladz was still going as strong as ever and still holding that oldest clan title. I left a little nostalgia picture for those of you who might still be around, I think this was gladz vs DS or DF?593f899c86763_06Nov08-17_59_29.png.09181784bb2825fa946aecac38aee2b3.png

Oh my god some of these usernames bring me back.... Jouninneji, Crowster, Atanis, Calimeroke, AngelRosiel, and MighyMan... I wonder if I'm in that pile anywhere :P

2 hours ago, Issu3z said:

I couldn't forget you Linda, or your superduper emo name. Haha. 

It's the name of a fantastic song.

I remember you. ;)

9 hours ago, Rodgerwilco said:

Oh my god some of these usernames bring me back.... Jouninneji, Crowster, Atanis, Calimeroke, AngelRosiel, and MighyMan... I wonder if I'm in that pile anywhere :P

I wrong person'd you the other day:lol:

7 hours ago, Erador said:

It's the name of a fantastic song.

I remember you. ;)

AFI! I grew up on 90's and early 2000's music so I knew that haha. It's good to see you're still kicking around Erador.

12 hours ago, Veggie said:

I was Jholm93 back then, I joined late 2007. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know/remember me.

I always forget that was your name. Like. You've been Vigi for so long. 

Anyways. I was killa1213

You all had such terrible names back in the day.

You don't know me. I'm a 2011 newdude.

3 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Otto33 checking in

Now that's an old name, we always used to do Godwars with 1stunner back in the day if I remember right. So off topic, is Gladz strictly RS3 now? 

3 hours ago, Beric said:

We are. 

Sadddddd. I don't even know whats going on in RS3 when I login, it looks like WoW. So now I have a former comp cape account that's absolutely useless cause I have no idea how to play-_-