Any old W65 gladz still around?

Issu3z

2 minutes ago, Neohot Blaze said:

Jade how have you been? It's been such a long time. 

My life has changed dramatically since the last time we spoke, but in positive ways! I'm currently indulging my passion for cooking and running a successful catering business. My kids are all well-adjusted and growing like weeds. I've been divorced and married someone new who fits with me perfectly. And, perhaps the biggest change is having my bipolar issues finally under control. It's been a good few years for me. :reporter:

What's up with you? 

2 minutes ago, Beric said:

My life has changed dramatically since the last time we spoke, but in positive ways! I'm currently indulging my passion for cooking and running a successful catering business. My kids are all well-adjusted and growing like weeds. I've been divorced and married someone new who fits with me perfectly. And, perhaps the biggest change is having my bipolar issues finally under control. It's been a good few years for me. :reporter:

What's up with you? 

Wow, it sure seems like it's been years. We really need to have a proper chat sometime soon, but I'm glad to hear your kids are well and finding your perfect partner! 

I've been doing great, I started a new job about a year ago and it's been life changing. I travel to LA every other month for work. It's an exciting time for my company as we continue to grow. Also, I moved into a new apartment with my girlfriend of ~4 years. I got a cat who's the biggest troublemaker ever but I'm proud to say I taught him how to sit and give me his paw. I might post a picture of him later. Overall, things are good! 

2 minutes ago, Neohot Blaze said:

I got a cat who's the biggest troublemaker ever but I'm proud to say I taught him how to sit and give me his paw.

Are you a magician? 

1 minute ago, Beric said:

Are you a magician? 

Lol, I tried to teach him how to roll over but I gave up. He just kept giving me his paw. 

This thread just got hijacked into 'I miss you, Neo' thread :happycrying:

Tim, you are forever 14 though. I can't make you into an adult in my brain, I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, Linda said:

This thread just got hijacked into 'I miss you, Neo' thread :happycrying:

Tim, you are forever 14 though. I can't make you into an adult in my brain, I'm sorry.

Lol good to hear from you Linda. 

I'm 26 now! We're all getting too old. How have things been for you?

3 hours ago, Neohot Blaze said:

Hey Evan! What's new with you?

I'm great, back to gladz like 5ish years.  Hanging out, biding my time

On 6/18/2017 at 5:21 PM, Bobby said:

Me too @Neohot Blaze

Hey Bobby, good to see you're around as well! Anything new?

21 hours ago, Joshjrn said:

Neohat Blade <3

Hey Josh! I need to drop by TS sometime, who's still dropping by?

20 hours ago, Evan said:

Those were some great times, can't believe you still have those screenshots lol. 

19 hours ago, Rafi said:

Heya Sin!

Rafi! What's new with you?

15 hours ago, Issu3z said:

The one, the only, the legendary @Rafi. Good to see you're still doing well!:D

Sin Harvest, good to see you lurking here too!

8 hours ago, Rodgerwilco said:

This thread is jam-packed with nostalgia... Good work, Shawn. :P

And thank you for posting too! Seeing everyone after all these years really surprises me how many of us come back time to time.

59 minutes ago, Neohot Blaze said:

Hey Josh! I need to drop by TS sometime, who's still dropping by?

Veggie, Evan, Kleppe, and I are probably the only TS regulars you'd know.