What Are You Currently Watching?

Flavoring

TophyBeifong

Rewatching supernatural from

the beginning because I bailed on the last few seasons the first time around and Sam/Dean are hotties.  

Also watching Orphan Black with my husband.  I like it so far.

Vikings - Missed some episodes when it first came out. Going back to watch through each season from the beginning.

The Rings of Power

The Wheel of Time

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatching Kuroko's Basketball, clicked it on a whim when it appeared on Netflix :blushing:

• 2 months later...

Finally convinced my girlfriend to watch the Office, which we binged in a month, was awesome! (I've watched it personally maybe 20 times all the way through, I'm an addict, it's just a great show to have on your second screen while playing games!)

But now we've Started Parks and Rec! Which again, is one of my favorites!

1 hour ago, Laffiar said:

Finally convinced my girlfriend to watch the Office, which we binged in a month, was awesome! (I've watched it personally maybe 20 times all the way through, I'm an addict, it's just a great show to have on your second screen while playing games!)

But now we've Started Parks and Rec! Which again, is one of my favorites!

Two fantastic shows. My wife also basically has them running on repeat in the background whenever she's doing anything. Basically the soundtrack for her life. 

Lately we've watched the final seasons of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Ted Lasso. We just caught up on Silo, which we've both read so has been fun. We'll watch then final episode next week after we get back from a trip. 

Ive been watching Top Chef season 17 with the wife. The bear S2 is up next too! V excited for that.

Started watching the original digimon, never actually seen it despite seeing the movie and some of the later series.

• 2 weeks later...
JustWolfHD

Just finished watching Guardians 3. Not the best film I have watched but enjoyed the origin side of things 

On 6/29/2023 at 10:56 AM, Rotgutz said:

I've been rewatching M*A*S*H again, its one of my favorites

Grew up with my parents always watching this in syndication. One of my favorites.

Currently watching Love, Death + Robots. Its such an easy show to watch as all the episodes are one-offs yet so interesting with the quirky plots and art styles. Highly recommend!

Otherwise, waiting for The Boys to return!

On 7/25/2023 at 1:43 AM, MrJSimmons said:

Currently watching Love, Death + Robots. Its such an easy show to watch as all the episodes are one-offs yet so interesting with the quirky plots and art styles. Highly recommend!

Otherwise, waiting for The Boys to return!

Gen V just got a release date of September.