WHAT IS YOUR SETUP ?

Melefordays

Melefordays

I'm currently using a homemade desk out of my computer box's and other containers :)

Using a 4k 28" Asus monitor (1ms) Trace free

i7 processor 16gig ram and Nvidia GTX 970 for my gpu.

Logitech 930 headset and my M-audio studio speakers.

the keyboard is the Logitech G213 mechanical, Logitech g403 for my first mouse and ttesports level10M for the second.

I am really interested in seeing what everyone else is working with in the Gladiatorz clan !

rsz_4wnicxe_-_imgur_2.jpg

Musickman101

Intel Core i7 6700 @3.4ghz (Game Boost Enabled)
EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Graphics Card
MSI Krait Gaming 3X Z170A Motherboard
Case: AZZA Taurus Full ATX Tower Black
54kbkqX.jpg

ipR396n.png

This is my set-up from when I was in college.  My current one is pretty similar only with a better mouse/keyboard/beer.  @Pizzas has the mouse and headset in this picture haha

Melefordays

wow guys this is some impressive shit ! loved being able to see how other people go about playing

Ghoultinrun

Found my old speaker setup, lol.  They were tangled up in the top drawer of the dresser behind the laptop, lol.   I had to use some electrical tape on on eof the wires because the outer casing had been partially stripped. But the inner casing on it was fine so no actual exposed wires. Just taped it up as a safety precaution, lol.  They still work great! XD

WP_20170703_18_59_47_Pro.jpg

My Acer laptop, while lying in bed, no mouse. (Most of the time.. If I'm not lazy I have a monitor and mouse at a tiny table.) My setup involves pillows and blankets.. Beat that!

Ghoultinrun
9 minutes ago, Lena said:

My Acer laptop, while lying in bed, no mouse. (Most of the time.. If I'm not lazy I have a monitor and mouse at a tiny table.) Beat that!

Can't beat that, lol. My room is too small, lol. That last photo was taken in a wide angle view so it shows up wider than it actually is, lol.

---EDIT---

On an unrelated note, can someone message me the link to the rs skill signature page on runeclan because I need to redo the skill sig in here, the friggin thing didn't update. I've changed my name at least 3 time since I used Bag of Stank as my rsn.... I'm on RuneClan but can't find it....

---EDIT---

NVM, I finally found it. I had to confirm my RSN because it wasn't autodetecting my RSN change.....  apparently it lies when it says it will detect it automatically if I'm in a clan....

Edited by Ghoultinrun

Don't judge me on my old Dell monitor! I have thought about upgrading it, but if I don't have to spend ~$120 I won't. :P

My Setup.jpg

19 hours ago, Ghoultinrun said:

Here's my setup, lol.... It's total shit.... lmao....

WP_20170703_13_48_55_Pro.jpg

That reminds me a lot of what my first setup was lmao, same table and everything.

My setup consists of:

CPU: Fx 6300 @3.8GHZ

GPU: Asus rx 460 4GB

RAM: 4x2 Ripjaws RAM at I believe 2100mhz

HDD: 1TB WD Blue @7200RPM

Case: Some DeepCool brand case, forgot the name. 

Monitor: 21" Acer monitor I bought for $70 @720P Resolution.

Not insanely powerful, but it runs amazing for the games I play.

Overvoltage

I still haven't moved my desk and good chair to my house (moved in 4 months ago, I'm just lazy -.- ), so I'm set up on a TV tray, a dresser, and a storage bin that holds spare cables, computer supplies, etc. And a nightstand for my mic, hard drives, and other things I need to access frequently

uK9skSS.jpg

Had to play it safe with some document and note redaction, sorry