Gladz Personal Slayer Dungeons

Deathcon

2000?cb=20170611003635

PLEASE NOTE IT REQUIRES 99 SLAYER TO ENTER THESE PERSONAL DUNGEONS!

Hope this will serve some use at least over DXP for people who get certain tasks or otherwise need a niche area to kill certain monsters.

Addgent

1x Tormented Demon & 2x Kal'gerion Demon

Amuseddragon

3x Spiritual Warrior of Armadyl & 2x Spiritual Warrior of Zamorak

Bill Eh

5x Manifest shadows , 3x rune dragons, 1x abyssal lord

Bobo Big (pm Bobos Iron)

5x Capsarius, 1x Tormented Demon & 2x Ripper demon

Dan G

5x Spiritual Warrior, 5x Capsarius & 1x Tormented Demon

Deathcon

5x Ankou, 5x Bound Skeletons, 5x Abyssal Beast

DominoDan

5 x Earth Warriors, 5 x Hellhounds, 5 Spiritual Warriors (Bandos)

Fedal

5x Capsarius, 3x Camel Warrior & 5x Truthful Shadow

Matt Castro

5x Earth Warriors, 3x Kal'gerion Demons, 1x Tormented Demon 1x Nihil & 1x Edimmu

Meatshield72

5x Capsarius & 5x Grifolapine

Meluseek

1x Tormented Demon & 5x Spiritual Warrior (Armadyl)

Nat Log

5x Spiritual Warriors, 5x Crystal Shapeshifter & 2x Ripper Demon

Ozark32

5x Capsarius, 2x Ripper Demon & 1x Kal'gerion Demon

Parcival

5x Spiritual Warrior (random faction spawn)

Raincheck

5x Spiritual Warrior of Armadyl & 5x Capsarius

Swhifi

5x Kal'gerion Demon & 5x Zombie

Thegreatwha

5x Capsarius, 5x Spiritual warriors (armadyle), 5x Abyssal Beasts

Triean Drogon

5x Capsarius

Veggie

5x Earth Warrior

Vigilant Foe (pm Veggie)

5x Hill Giant

X5-452

5x Abyssal Beast, 5x Abyssal Lord, 5x Kal'gerion Demon

If anyone else has anything of note in their PSD please list it here and i'll add you to the list.

• Deathcon pinned this topic
8 minutes ago, Wolf said:

and can we put any monster in there?

There are a few you can't, like lava strykewyrms and such. 

And you make one by getting 99 slayer, then catching slayer creature souls in ushabtis and sticking them in your dungeon. 

More info about the personal slayer dungeon is found here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Sunken_Pyramid

I've currently got 5x earth warriors on Veggie and 5x hill giants on Vigilant Foe (used to have hobgoblins). Both of these are good for champion scrolls.

I might replace one for a monster to AFK for combat one day

3 minutes ago, Veggie said:

I might replace one for a monster to AFK for combat one day

What would a good choice for this be? 

Just now, Beric said:

What would a good choice for this be? 

Two very profitable ones would be Spiritual Warriors and Spiritual Mages. Like, very profitable. 4-7M/hr maybe. Problem is they're not actually all that AFK, since you still have to drink prayer potions, and a lot of their valuable drops are actually non-stacking alchables.

Cave horrors are also an option but that is a pretty big downgrade in profit, but then you could use bonecrusher and you'd only have to care about their rare drop.

Nihil might be OK but I'm just spitballing really I don't know how it works with them. Blood nihils melee so they'd gather up to AoE, but I'm not sure how effective it would be or how many you could kill at a time without having trouble with HP.

Ganodermic beasts might work but obviously their melee attack hurts a lot, maybe you could be close enough to a corner that only 1 can melee you at a time.

Warped tortoises could be worth trying :kanye:

Lletya elves would drop teleport seeds which can be used for crystal parts. Not a lot of profit available if you have to buy battlestaffs to disassemble for imbued components, but if you have imbued components (crystal tool siphon obviously), perhaps it could be good. Right now I've got a lot of imbued components because I'm disassembling loads of battlestaffs for powerful components for augmentors - which is good profit because I have lots of enhancing components from when I was disassembling gold rings/jewelry for equipment siphons.

Pretty bland I guess but Abyssal demons would work, obviously the slayer tower is the more effective spot but that also has competition.

Just now, Veggie said:

Nihil might be OK but I'm just spitballing really I don't know how it works with them. Blood nihils melee so they'd gather up to AoE, but I'm not sure how effective it would be or how many you could kill at a time without having trouble with HP.

As with spiritual mages/warriors its a random spawn(Arma/bandos/zam/sara---So you cant camp zam/arma specifically for WP drops), if you aimed to capture only blood it won't work, youll get ice/shadow/smoke

Would spiritual mages/warriors aggro onto you if you're not wearing equipment representative of their god? Or does that only happen when you're in GWD?

I have 1 Ripper Demon in mine. (1 extra in Ushabti I don't actually know if 2/3 is the meta or just 1... but I've got an extra if. that becomes something people would care to use :))

Another good resource for Slayer Duneons is "Slayer Dungs" Friends Chat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 1:17 PM, Cam L said:

Would spiritual mages/warriors aggro onto you if you're not wearing equipment representative of their god? Or does that only happen when you're in GWD?

They do agro.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Chosen Deity

Do people still use these? Seems like a pretty neat dungeon for money and/or slayer. I will be making mine:

1. 1 Ripper Demon (you can't be aggro by other Rippers if there's only 1, wide area - easy to avoid special, place at 2nd or 4th circle spawn with 4 Mogres in room for healing with Sacrifice (1950 lifepoints every 30 seconds) as well as prayer restoration via big bones - perfect for Master Quest Cape's (MQC) Don't Fear the Ripper achievement)
  2. 1 Hydrix Dragon (great AFK Slayer XP, stand melee distance at spawn point and they'll never use special, place at 2nd or 4th circle spawn with 4 Suqahs in room)
  3.  Five Muspah
Edited by Chosen Gods
  • 2 weeks later...

Addgent: 1 tormented demon. Pretty Good to afk with legacy mode, darklight and off-hand shadowglaive and an ice nihil.