Gladz Personal Slayer Dungeons

Deathcon

I have a room with 5 bound skeletons that I used to train my necro for a while. Never used the dungeon before necro but I am happy to share 

i feel kind of out of the loop as far as personal slayer dungeons go 😅 currently i have gargoyles, mutated jadikos and black demons in mine right now but what would be the best monster to fill it will to afk necro xp i dont feel like i have seen anyone mention any of the ones i have in my dungeon as a good way to afk necro xp in there :/ 

2 hours ago, Mrs Deww said:

i feel kind of out of the loop as far as personal slayer dungeons go 😅 currently i have gargoyles, mutated jadikos and black demons in mine right now but what would be the best monster to fill it will to afk necro xp i dont feel like i have seen anyone mention any of the ones i have in my dungeon as a good way to afk necro xp in there :/ 

Generally Undead/Demon mobs due to having more  +% dmg and or hit chance boosts which drastically improves KPH therefore xp/hr

The 3 for my dungeon are some of the best mobs to level necro with afk, maybe only Abyssal Savages/Armored Phantoms are better if you manage to not get griefed in the open world by people crashing/attempting to kill you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 8:02 PM, Mrs Deww said:

I thought about replacing my gargoyles with bound skeletons would those be decent?

yes gargoyles are bad, but probably something better out there than bound skeles too

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 12:28 AM, Teleportaway said:

I have a room with 5 bound skeletons that I used to train my necro for a while. Never used the dungeon before necro but I am happy to share 

Can I get that invite? Never done it before

On 7/4/2023 at 7:25 AM, Elder Toad said:

I have 5 Zamorak Spiritual Warriors, 5 Armadyl Spiritual Warriors and a Kalg demon.

Updating: 5 Abyssal Beasts 4 Armoured Zombies, a Kalg Demon, 5 Armadyl Spiritual Warriors

• 3 months later...

X5 soul gazer X4 abyssal Lords   other room varies based on my needs and I can move anything around if needed.

Edited by MahaVailo