What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

I hate touching Styrofoam, peanuts are bad but the solid blocks of it are worse.  The feel and the squeaks both just hurt my soul.

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 9:11 AM, Piegwan said:

when my family overfills the trash can to the point where i cant remove the bag to take it out for garbage night. i do a cry everytime

Omg yes. Like just change the bag when it’s full! 

The whole experience of trying to get refills done at pharmacies pisses me right off. It is way harder than it needs to be, especially when I'm not prescribed narcotics or anything like that.

• 3 months later...

When folk living with you don't replace what they use.

When people type paragraphs with to many typos and incorrect or missing punctuation.

When someone makes a sizable mess and don't care to clean up even a part of it.

Clients that send multiple emails asking if we received the first email sent a few minutes ago. like 5 emails in a space of 20 min.

it happens A LOT

• 11 months later...

when you are trying to clutch an Rainbow Six round and your teameats are yelling at each other for dying or eating chips in the background and not giving you call outs 

I speak to patients on a daily basis and I have a few gripes about some of them.

If you don't want the service we're offering, just say no. Don't make appointments and then not be there for them, repeatedly, just say no. And if you say no and I say no problem, Albert, I'll close off your file and we won't call you again, he then has to give me 50 reasons why he said no. Like, just say no, and hang up, move on, I have more work to do.

When I ring to speak to an elderly patient but get the son/daughter instead and they say, "no, my mum/dad don't need that". Ummm hello, you are not the patient, their doctor has referred them, I need them to say yes or no, not you. 

When someone rings back and says "you rang me" so I ask them what their name is coz I've rung hundreds of people and they say "you rang me"  and I explain that yes I did, but I also rang a lot of other people, I don't know who you are, then they ask why I rang, and I say because your GP would like you to have a medication review and they say, which GP and I say I don't know, because I don't know who you are, and they refuse to give me any details, because I should know, I rang them..........

When we advertise a position for an accredited pharmacist and someone applies, and I ring them to organise an interview for them and they don't have any qualitifications, they aren't even a goddam pharmacist! Why are you wasting my time?!

And speaking of new pharmacists working for us, I send them a very informative email about how our system works, and how to submit their reports and patient consent forms, with pictures of the screens and samples of reports etc and they email me after their first lot of appointments and ask me "where do I put this' "what is this for" "do I need to do something with this' "why did I get an email saying my report was incomplete, or the consent form was missing" I swear I say "FFS" about 20 times a day.

Edited by KitKatBadass
Fixed a typo
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot are centered around myself, such as

-Still not knowing what my light switches in my own house do. Wrong lights everyday
-General lack of balance
-Not closing something all the way, like a drawer or cabinet multiple times.
-And lastly, the classic for everyone, walking into a room and forgetting your purpose.

Grinds my gears when someone goes in the shoulder on the highway to bypass traffic and then try to merge back into the highway. I'm usually a courteous driver but thats the one time I will not let someone merge lol