What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

17 hours ago, Erador said:

Lol you must live in the bad part of California. 

Actually, I live in San Gabriel Valley....giant Chinatown. I only get approached by weird white people when I visit my sister, she lives in Sherman Oaks. 

When I'm at a Red light going to turn right and the person doesn't go even though it will be a right turn when you get your own lane, not a merging one...

• Drivers taking a left turn towards you while you're also waiting to take a left turn and they almost hit you because they don't know how to turn wide enough.
  • Probably not small, but parents who show no interest in their child's school life - no checking their kid's folder, never reply to notes sent home, never pack their kid's snack, etc.
  • When no ones takes the lint out of the dryer. 
  • Non-kitchen things being left on kitchen counters. 
  • When people don't clean as they cook. Broken eggs, vegetable peelings, paper towels everywhere, arghhhh!
  • When someone over-explains/ justifies a mistake, rather than owning up/ saying sorry, fixing it, and moving on. 

some things from my job 

• People not noticing the price checker when it right in front of them
  • Wanting to use a coupon even when the coupon doesn't work
  • attempting to return an item when it pass the return time limit 
  • complaining on how I do my job
On 3/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, Cam L said:

Living in the midwest, I'm sure you can appreciate my hatred of the semi going 64 MPH in the left lane to pass the one going 63 MPH in the right lane and slowing down everyone for miles behind them. 

I was going to work one night and this Uhaul with a car dolly tries to pass a semi on an uphill curve. The Uhaul looks like it's about to win when we start going downhill and then the semi is again in the lead. Fuck people.

Water (from anything) left over on my kitchen counters or on the floor.  I guess what is so tiny and pisses me off is...when I don't realize the water stain is there and by accident or whatever hit the water with my hand or foot.  Even more annoying is when there is water drops on the floor (anywhere) and stepping on them, barefoot or without slippers.  

On 3/24/2018 at 1:20 PM, Amy6371 said:

Actually, I live in San Gabriel Valley....giant Chinatown. I only get approached by weird white people when I visit my sister, she lives in Sherman Oaks. 

So basically the terrible part of California. :P

On 3/21/2018 at 11:53 AM, Deathcon said:

When i go to grab toilet paper but apparently i only rip a strand off

Or when the 2 ply shit splits and you end up with 2, 1 ply sheets of tp...

--or when you have to buy cheap 2 ply paper because your kids are shredding it or using half a roll to wipe their ass.

When people on crotch rockets weave through traffic at obscene speeds in 30mph zones.. Then turn into their house with their lawn plastered with " watch for motorcycles " signs....

Hopefully theyre at least registered organ donors :trollface:

On 3/26/2018 at 3:38 PM, Amy6371 said:

Don't be a butthole......how is southern Cali a bad part? 

Not all North Cali is good....there's bits of good and bad in north and south Cali. But being a butthole and just saying south cali is all bad...is just wrong. 

something really annoying that pisses me off is when i lag.. esp when im home alone, like there is no reason for this lag... internet plz

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff that pisses me off.

Ohio weather,I swear someone spins a wheel and whatever it lands on is the weather we get for the next 2 hours and the cycle repeats.

Idiots who can’t drive for shit.

Idiots who drive in the left lane slow as fuck and refuse to move lanes.

idiots who drove slow as fuck.

idiots who text and drive.

Cops who love to tailgate me because of my car.

People who hear me speak my native language and assume I’m some kind of terroirst because they are ignorant motherfuckers and takes all my effort not to break their bones.

People who hear me speak my native language with others and just stare at us like we offended their ancestors,yes motherfucker people can speak more then one language your not a previous little snowflake.

People who hear me speak my native language and tell me that this is America and I should speak English,like really dude go fuck off.

People at work who are in charge and have no idea what the fuck is going on and trying to tell

me how to do my job and how to run my machine yet they don’t even know how to turn the machine on or read a tape measure.

The goblin zanik

The dead goblin zanik

One hump camels

non swag camels

@Cam L

Edited by xDeni
6 hours ago, xDeni said:

Stuff that pisses me off.

Ohio

I feel like this alone is sufficient. 

• 1 month later...

1. When my wiper blades squeak/hop.

2. Cry baby truck drivers.

3. When Drake M equipment dissolves a seren godbow.

1. The wait for new rick and morty episodes.

2. quests.

3. working in a hospital and parents cant control their kids

4. the 6 million people at lumbridge combat arena, making it impossible to click things.

5. quests. 

6. people that assume things.

7. not being able to think of small things that tick me off even though there's a bunch. 

8. instagram not being in chronological order.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:59 PM, Amy6371 said:

Not all North Cali is good....there's bits of good and bad in north and south Cali. But being a butthole and just saying south cali is all bad...is just wrong. 

I was going to jokingly say that "all of California is bad." But instead I'm amused by the fact that you keep calling him a butthole. That's awesome.  So all of California - minus a six foot radius around whatever land you currently occupy - is bad. 

I get a tad bit annoyed when people bring up the fact that it's cold inside the cooler at work if that counts.