Pizza toppings

CptBlueberry

StubbornOne

My favorite pizza is definitely a donair pizza. Donair sauce, donair meat, onions, and green peppers! Of course I add pineapple on top, too. Pizza isn't pizza without pineapple, no matter the toppings! (Yes, I am being serious.)

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, gregest said:

I really like pineapple, another weird one that I like is beans on pizza

What kind of beans? I've had some good mexian-esque style toppings with black beans. 

Also, my favorite pizza ever is from this shop in the middle of nowhere in Northern Vermont surrounded by farmland and mountains for miles.  It's a red sauce base with caramelized onion, slices of granny smith apple, spinach, and bacon (for those who eat bacon), drizzled with Vermont maple syrup.  :eat:

3 hours ago, Rafi said:

What kind of beans? I've had some good mexian-esque style toppings with black beans. 

Also, my favorite pizza ever is from this shop in the middle of nowhere in Northern Vermont surrounded by farmland and mountains for miles.  It's a red sauce base with caramelized onion, slices of granny smith apple, spinach, and bacon (for those who eat bacon), drizzled with Vermont maple syrup.  :eat:

Mostly black beans but I always experiment with pizzas like butter beans and any random bean I find

• 3 weeks later...
krillin2051

The cowboy from papa Murphys is the best pizza hands down! Idk how many of you know. Basically all meat with olives and mushrooms

On 6/12/2020 at 2:15 AM, gregest said:

I really like pineapple, another weird one that I like is beans on pizza

Beans? Sounds interesting, I'll have to try it! What kind? Pinto?

On 6/30/2020 at 7:36 AM, ImAlex1 said:

Beans? Sounds interesting, I'll have to try it! What kind? Pinto?

so far it worked with any bean I tried, pinto, green, black beans etc

On 5/11/2020 at 8:18 AM, BaconTaco said:

Pepperoni and bacon

Ham, pineapple, and bacon

BBQ sauce, chicken, onions, and bacon

All the veggies, and bacon

bacon

all very good but boring plan is even better :P  

Out of Runes

Oh man, I have a few combinations. If I'm feeling boring, than Pepperoni and Sausage. If I'm feeling good, than Pepperoni, Pineapple and Banana Peppers.

Sometimes if I'm craving something sweet and salty, I'll do Black Olives and Pineapple.

I've worked at two different pizza places and have had all manner of creations, I like pretty much any kind of pizza. But if I order it for myself I get pineapple and banana peppers. Easily the best two topping pizza you can get, the sweet and little bit of spice compliment a good tomato sauce perfectly.