sconing told

Emeraldwpn

I was not aware that this was a thing. I had a .GIF where some guy grabs the cone by the ice cream and the employee loses his shit because he's never even conceived of such a thing happening before, but whats the gimmick? And why would it be frowned upon?

Your hands get sticky, nothing happens to the employees, does it?

I was not aware that this was a thing. I had a .GIF where some guy grabs the cone by the ice cream and the employee loses his shit because he's never even conceived of such a thing happening before, but whats the gimmick? And why would it be frowned upon?

Nah nothing really happens to the employee, also I remeber you haveing that gif and looking up the video for a clan member who fell in love with coneing.

Nah nothing really happens to the employee, also I remeber you haveing that gif and looking up the video for a clan member who fell in love with coneing.

You fucking kids and your planking and coneing. Shit is meaningless.

When I was little I started fires and committed misdemeanors.