RsHumor ?

Broggini

Hello. I have no idea what happened to the site, I see that it is currently suspended (rshumor.net) but no idea what's up with it. Travis and I ran it a long time ago but I stopped when I ran out of time and energy to help him with the project.

There are a lot of images saved on my flash drives and stuff but that's about it unless the one with access to it fixes it.. and I'm not sure if he has the time or interest to do so anymore.

42 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Does Travis have a forum account on the “new” forum or had he already disappeared. 

I'm about 99% sure he hasn't been around since the switch 

Alright thanks for the info.  Had someone from an old clan recently lose their old hard drive and all their rs pics with it.  Said they had some on that site but that it wasn't up anymore so I said I'd ask around about what happened.

Spoiler

That site is as dead as 'the's

I don't know if this will help but this is my Gladz image archive http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/media.htm  and  http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/imgs.htm

---

Also after I did some digging I found a crap ton of images from RSH so I have helpfully uploaded them into a zip for your convenience: [removed] - I don't want to leave it up indefinitely though so if you could just let me know when you've downloaded it that'd be fantastic haha.

The images in there are both edited and unedited and it looks like it only spans the beginning of RSH's life so at a glance looks like the first 2700 images or so? Last time I did an image update we were well over 10k images submitted.. so if your friend had submitted within that time frame they might be in there but if it was later I definitely do not have them since I started deleting the image dumps to conserve hard drive space (and my external hard drive also died so I lost a lot of my old images, it sucks).