What is your favorite game/s ever?

MadxDiehard

Well this is my first time ever on a form so just trying to figure things out. I'm excited to see what games you all like to play!

My favorite games are: final fantasy 7 , Zelda ocarina of time, and of course Runescape.

I enjoy a lot of games over different genres games that stick out for me are the following! Fallout, RuneScape, Elder Scrolls, Xcom, Halo, Total war, civilization and many more!!

I actually have a hard time answering this question because there are so many games I LOVED! I loved pretty much every Zelda game I’ve played (and I’ve played a ton), The Witcher 3, Nier Automata, Rocket League, Super Mario Sunshine, and just so much more. I can’t even think about all the other games I loved playing right now because there are just so many and I’m drawing a blank. ^_^

I'm a big fan of various steam games in the strategy-ish genre that can be played on relatively spare system resources. I can heartily endorse Rimworld, FTL, invisible inc, into the breach, curious expedition, stardew Valley, slay the spire, and risk of rain. It's been a while since I played any console, but I loved Dark Souls and Mass Effect series.

2 hours ago, MadxDiehard said:

Zelda ocarina of time

This along with the SNES Donkey Kong games are probably top3

Donkey Kong Country 1&2

N64

Paper Mario

Starfox64

Ive played some computer games that i greatly enjoyed mostly steam games

Darkest Dungeon

Age of Empires 2 HD

Age of Mythology

( Summoning natural disasters / gods to fight against your enemies was so cool back in the day, you could just summon a meteor shower on a portion of the map to wipe out your opponents armies/buildings )

Games I have invested the most time into, in order:

1. RuneScape

Massive gap. Like, MASSIVE gap.

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 

Large gap. 

3. Skyrim

4. Kerbal Space Program 

5. Probably the original Pokemon Silver or something, I might actually have more hours on this than I do on Skyrim or KSP but the cartridge battery is dead so I'm not sure. 

10 minutes ago, Cam L said:

Pokemon Silver

Now that you mention your cart battery being dead im gonna go check my Pokemon Blue ver. when i get home, im interested to see if its dead yet ( ive never replaced the battery--- Does it have one? Silver+ might only have it due to time function ingame keeping track of day night etc)

How did i forget handheld games :thinking:

I logged over 1k hrs on GoldenSun (both games)

Over 600hrs in Pokemon OmegaRuby

<100hrs playing Pokemon Platnium

Can I say PT: Silent Hills even though it was never released :( no but if I had to pick it would be Pokémon (Ruby) or any animal crossing game. If we talking niche I'm really into pixel horror so the likes of Ib :)

Edited by Calliee

Man that's a really hard one cause so many games hold special places in my heart. If I had to pick one I'd probably say Twilight Princess though; super fun with a very different feel to it from the other Zelda games. 

I have like 10k+ hrs on rs3, so that'd be my favorite game for sure. but to list em all in no particular order

Runescape

League of Legends

Fortnite

Town of Salem

Call of Duty 4, Waw and MW2

Gears of War 2

I've put a big amount of time in all of these, as for not multiplayer

I used to play a LOT of madden games even though I had no idea about football strategy, honestly until I took call of duty and later league seriously I never thought too deep into sport strategies, always just thought it was about scoring any way possible lol, uhh roller coaster tycoon was also a big time sink,

I'm pretty happy just with Runescape, league, fortnite, and town of salem atm tho 

On 2/24/2020 at 9:13 AM, MadxDiehard said:

Well this is my first time ever on a form so just trying to figure things out. I'm excited to see what games you all like to play!

My favorite games are: final fantasy 7 , Zelda ocarina of time, and of course Runescape.

Outside of RS my favorite games are: 

Final Fantasy 7

GTA 5

NHL Series from EA

Metal Gear (Hard to choose between 1, 2, or 3 as my favorite)

• 4 months later...