Last post wins!

shallow

6 hours ago, Morrobeast said:

What do you call something blue and not heavy?

:)

LIGHT BLUE!!!

What's orange and sounds like a parrot. 

:parrotdance:

:rhon:

A carrot. 

tfw your summer course wants you to read Frankenstein in one day after not having read a book for my own leisure in at least 6 years. technology really is ruining the youth 

4 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

tfw your summer course wants you to read Frankenstein in one day after not having read a book for my own leisure in at least 6 years.

Wtf. I read for pleasure all the time, but that is a lot for one day. Do they just expect you have nothing else going on in your life, or what? 

I mean I guess not. something like "not like yall are doin anything anyway cause of covid so do this" and that seems to the zoom university mantra. I think i fall into the millennial category so obligatory how do i make the book scroll meme  

Le Duck has arrived 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
???????????????????????? 
????????????????????????

Xinkheart1

Do do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.