Last post wins!

shallow

I love how my last school week has started... Diarrhea + fewer, at least my fewer has come down completely and my stomach is less and less likely to just say yeet.

5 hours ago, Runekaappi said:

I love how my last school week has started... Diarrhea + fewer, at least my fewer has come down completely and my stomach is less and less likely to just say yeet.

Oh, no. :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little better, at least. Get well soon!

Bought a house, got keys over a week and a half ago. Requested a loan to dump into home improvements. ACCEPTED!!! I haven’t been ‘scaping as much as I want to… :( forgive me! 2 weeks off work as of the 17th until the 3rd of January. Won’t be as active as I’d like to be, but hit me on discord! I have spare time my head just isn’t on my favorite game at the moment, I’m very excited and also overwhelmed with life! 

If i can figure out how to post pics here, I will! Before, and afters!! During the move I have been trying to locate my laptop charger hahaha! So currently, I am using my cell phone for all internet activities. It will turn up. I am embarrassingly, anything but organized. My poor grammar is better than my organization skills. Lmao poking fun at myself. Anyways I’m done bragging lol. Not that I was trying to. Just extremely excited. Thank you, and have a good night everyone. 

Just now, Qaixelynn19 said:

If i can figure out how to post pics here, I will! Before, and afters!! During the move I have been trying to locate my laptop charger hahaha! So currently, I am using my cell phone for all internet activities. It will turn up. I am embarrassingly, anything but organized. My poor grammar is better than my organization skills. Lmao poking fun at myself. Anyways I’m done bragging lol. Not that I was trying to. Just extremely excited. Thank you, and have a good night everyone. 

Your organizational skills are probably better than you say; moving frazzles the best of us, and it is very easy to misplace something. :P

I hope you can find your charger soon! Good luck with your home improvements, and I do look forward to seeing the pictures.

Remember not to work too hard! Good night, and take care! :3

Just now, thegreatwha said:

Haha it's mutual. I'm hoping to be back later this week. SUPER busy atm, but almost there! :banana:

understandable dont rush it tho <3 

3 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Haha it's mutual. I'm hoping to be back later this week. SUPER busy atm, but almost there! :banana:

Stay safe and hydrated! Try not to work too hard in this hopefully final stretch. 

Good luck completing your project! We we look forward to seeing you return in full force! <3