Last post wins!

shallow

I love how my last school week has started... Diarrhea + fewer, at least my fewer has come down completely and my stomach is less and less likely to just say yeet.

5 hours ago, Runekaappi said:

I love how my last school week has started... Diarrhea + fewer, at least my fewer has come down completely and my stomach is less and less likely to just say yeet.

Oh, no. :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little better, at least. Get well soon!

Bought a house, got keys over a week and a half ago. Requested a loan to dump into home improvements. ACCEPTED!!! I haven’t been ‘scaping as much as I want to… :( forgive me! 2 weeks off work as of the 17th until the 3rd of January. Won’t be as active as I’d like to be, but hit me on discord! I have spare time my head just isn’t on my favorite game at the moment, I’m very excited and also overwhelmed with life! 

If i can figure out how to post pics here, I will! Before, and afters!! During the move I have been trying to locate my laptop charger hahaha! So currently, I am using my cell phone for all internet activities. It will turn up. I am embarrassingly, anything but organized. My poor grammar is better than my organization skills. Lmao poking fun at myself. Anyways I’m done bragging lol. Not that I was trying to. Just extremely excited. Thank you, and have a good night everyone. 

Just now, Qaixelynn19 said:

If i can figure out how to post pics here, I will! Before, and afters!! During the move I have been trying to locate my laptop charger hahaha! So currently, I am using my cell phone for all internet activities. It will turn up. I am embarrassingly, anything but organized. My poor grammar is better than my organization skills. Lmao poking fun at myself. Anyways I’m done bragging lol. Not that I was trying to. Just extremely excited. Thank you, and have a good night everyone. 

Your organizational skills are probably better than you say; moving frazzles the best of us, and it is very easy to misplace something. :P

I hope you can find your charger soon! Good luck with your home improvements, and I do look forward to seeing the pictures.

Remember not to work too hard! Good night, and take care! :3

Just now, thegreatwha said:

Haha it's mutual. I'm hoping to be back later this week. SUPER busy atm, but almost there! :banana:

understandable dont rush it tho <3