Alchemical HYDRIX Jewellery

Deathcon

Todays stream they announced 2 new BiS Jewellery items coming into the game on Tuesday the 18th.

Alchemical Hydrix items will be similar to their onyx counterparts: 1 Hydrix, 50 Fortunate, 50 Refined, 10 Precious, 2 Rumbling.

This is the new necklace, BiS for PVM.

Essence of Finality - Alchemical Hydrix Amulet

• Requires a fully repaired Amulet of souls and a Reaper necklace.
  • Degrades to broken, and is repaired by using Alchemical Hydrix dust.
    • Crushing an Alchemical hydrix provides 10 dust.
    • 1 Alchemical hydrix dust recharges the amulet by 20%
    • Degrades at the same rate as the Amulet of Souls/Reaper necklace.
  • A soul ornament kit and a reaper ornament kit can be combined to create an essence of finality ornament kit.

0eVy1Wg.png

vABCQWT.png

• Both effects of the Amulet of souls and Reaper Necklace.
  • Stores a special attack which can then be harnessed as an ability.
    • Permanently sacrifice a weapon to store it's special attack within the amulet.
    • Any special attack can be stored and replaced with a new special attack.
    • The damage of the special attack is on your current weapon, not the weapon you sacrificed.
    • You have to use the same style: Ranged special attacks only work with ranged weapons.

• You can own multiple amulets with multiple items store within them.
  • No special attack weapon charges.
  • Augmented weapons can be used. Any perks won't carry over.
  • If you swap an Essence of Finality with a different one, you won't lose the benefits provided from the initial special effect. However swapping to other amulets will cause you to lose those benefits.
  • Special attack weapons don't need to be fully charged to be sacrificed.

Skilling pocket item:

Brooch of the gods - Alchemica Hydrix Brooch

Use the Enchant Level 6 Jewellery spell on an Alchemical Hydrix brooch to turn it into the Brooch of the gods.

Effects

Tooltip

• Stores up to 1,000 of each decorate urn (except Prayer)
    • The urns will fill up within your inventory as normal.
  • Portables stations are twice as likely to trigger.
  • Skilling distractions effects are enhanced.
    • Artisans' Workshop: +20% XP
    • Ceremonial swords: +20% XP
    • Deep sea distractions: +20% XP
    • Chronical fragments: +20% XP (capture)
    • Birds nests: +20% chance
    • Fire spirits: +20% reward output
    • Rockertunities: +1 multiplier
    • Sprite focus: +1 multiplier (at 100%)
  • Blessing of the gods - While training non-combat skills a blessing from the gods may spawn providing you with Invention components.
    • Similar to the Seren spirit, but it doesn't move around.
    • Provides 4 uncommon+ components of a specific type. Rare components are rare.

Other

• Used urn which are currently in your bank it will automatically go to your inventory when trying to fill an urn.
    • General QoL changed.

Well now I know what I have to spend some money on.... great.

Although the Essence seems pretty neat I don't know what I'd use the spec slot for. I COULD just say rip ZGS since I really only use it for the spec now anyways, or a SWH if that means I'll never have to buy one again. Might be fun to SWH spec something other than Telos or AoD without feeling like I'm just wasting money.

3 hours ago, Deathcon said:

and is repaired by using Alchemical Hydrix dust.

• Crushing an Alchemical hydrix provides 10 dust.
  • 1 Alchemical hydrix dust recharges the amulet by 20%
  • Degrades at the same rate as the Amulet of Souls/Reaper necklace

Its an expensive upkeep cost.

new melee telos strat from the big brain bonemaster. p5 simply get in green, meteor strike, natty instinct, optional zerk or zgs spec, spam new amuelet with gmaul spec until victory. granite maul spec costs 50 adren (45 with ring of vigor) and can be used off gcd while also not triggering gcd. with grim and biting 4 you should have at least 20% crit chance upon which would grant 20 adren and you get 20 adren per tick while in green beam under natty instinct. additionally because it does not use gcd you can use other basics like a backhand for a stun or a high damage basic. accuracy shouldnt be an issue since weapon specials have increased accuracy and you will have reaper neck passive. someone good at melee test this for me plz and thanks

16 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

new melee telos strat from the big brain bonemaster. p5 simply get in green, meteor strike, natty instinct, optional zerk or zgs spec, spam new amuelet with gmaul spec until victory. granite maul spec costs 50 adren (45 with ring of vigor) and can be used off gcd while also not triggering gcd. with grim and biting 4 you should have at least 20% crit chance upon which would grant 20 adren and you get 20 adren per tick while in green beam under natty instinct. additionally because it does not use gcd you can use other basics like a backhand for a stun or a high damage basic. accuracy shouldnt be an issue since weapon specials have increased accuracy and you will have reaper neck passive. someone good at melee test this for me plz and thanks

zjAEIGI.png

20 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

This is gonna be the second half of the video

3 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

This is gonna be the second half of the video

that is more or less how it should end up looking except with the added benefit of t92 damage plus perks  

On 8/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Pyrolord said:

I think the most important thing here is what will it look like? Fashionscape must not be neglected. 

It looks alot better than the Amulet of Souls & Reaper Necklace which are both used in it's creation. And it's already breaking the game as predicted.

I'm probably going to start working on obtaining the components for an extra Alchemical Hydrix and hold onto it for the inevitable Alchemical Hydrix Ring that will be added in the future.