New Console/GPU Pre-Orders

Moto Bro

The Xbox Series X pre-orders went live today at 10AM PST and I tried to snag one from the Microsoft Store but the page would either fail to load or get stuck infinitely loading. Eventually I was able to add one to my cart but then the payment page wouldn't load. Eventually the site said "out of stock" so I tried to get the cheaper Xbox Series S model, and I was successful. I had similar issues with Best Buy & Amazon, which are now sold out. Walmart & Target are both sold out too. I know it was pretty much the same story with the PS5 and Nvidia 3000 series GPUs. So did anyone manage to successfully pre-order a PS5, Xbox Series X or a Nvidia 3000 series GPU?

1 hour ago, Red Rat17 said:

Brother works for Best Buy. Gonna get him to reserve me one when they get them in stock ;) 

Insider trading!

But nah.  Between Runescape, Board Games, and occasional time spend on the Switch I really don't need a new video game system to get addicted to. 

I have some friends who snagged pre-orders for the PS5 digital version. I bought a 2070 Super in February so I'm not in the market for any shiny new toys this time around. 

7 minutes ago, Cam L said:

I have some friends who snagged pre-orders for the PS5 digital version. I bought a 2070 Super in February so I'm not in the market for any shiny new toys this time around. 

Brooo, 3000 series cmon now.... JK, I did the same with a 2080 super lol. :(