Unpopular Opinions

Moto Bro

On 9/26/2020 at 11:26 AM, Cam L said:

Nobody age 40+ should be allowed to use the self-checkout machine at the store. Not sure if this opinion is actually unpopular, though. 

also im 25 and slow as hell at the self check cam :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

The Breakfast Club is one of the worst movies of all time, and only reinforces the very stereotypes it tries to subvert. :shrug:

also again never seen breakfast club is it any good lol 

sorry kinda spammed this! first time im read through all these lol 

3 hours ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

also again never seen breakfast club is it any good lol 

Its considered part of the "mandatory" movies I need to see among my friends, family, and coworkers, but personally I've always been meh about it. Bad boy and the jock get the girls, nerd writes the paper at the end. All in a movie about how they aren't their stereotypes. 

6 hours ago, Ox 1899 said:

Any store playing Christmas music before December should be closed down.

i agree with this!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, Moto Bro said:

Agreed. And Whataburger is better than In-n-Out. 

what is "whataburger"? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

what is "whataburger"? 

It's a Texas-based Fast Food chain only located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas. The prices are higher than the average fast food chain but the quality is also a lot higher, plus the portions are Texas-sized. 

12 hours ago, Moto Bro said:

Texas-sized. 

ok i must ask what is texas size lol i have literally never been to texas, i hear people say "everything's bigger in texas" but didnt know if that was a real thing or not 

Edited by Mrs Dewfus
1 hour ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

ok i must ask what is texas size lol i have literally never been to texas, i hear people say "everything's bigger in texas" but didnt know if that was a real thing or not 

It's more of a saying than reality but "Texas-sized" usually just means extra large. A medium drink or fries at Whataburger are the size of the large at McDonald's. The burgers patties are like a half pound each too. 

13 minutes ago, Moto Bro said:

It's more of a saying than reality but "Texas-sized" usually just means extra large. A medium drink or fries at Whataburger are the size of the large at McDonald's. The burgers patties are like a half pound each too. 

i zee i zee i dont really think i have any unpopular opinions but i love reading what others think lol :P 

6 hours ago, Brimes said:

I thought it was to do with the size of the cowboy hats? :blushing:

That stereotype isn't really true anymore. I live in a fairly small town full of "rednecks" and I don't actually see many people wearing cowboy hats. Cowboy boots are still very popular with both men & women though. They make boots out of gator skin, snakeskin, stingray/manta ray skin, ostrich leather, & cow leather in every color you could want, so the fashion possibilities are endless.  I don't wear em myself though, I prefer a good pair of skate shoes (DC, Vans, etc). 

Edited by Moto Bro
18 hours ago, Deathstar said:

Rafi still has terrible grammar

You can take your apostrophe and go join @Beric’s hate on Rafi’s spelling and grammar club.