Unpopular Opinions

Moto Bro

On 10/5/2020 at 12:05 AM, Rafi said:

You can take your apostrophe and go join @Beric’s hate on Rafi’s spelling and grammar club.  

U're @Beric Atleast I use apostrophes right :) 

Unpopular opinion: DnD is underrated (even though it's still becoming more and more popular on Twitch & Youtube after being under the 'popular' radar for years or decades.)

Very not lowkey shoutout to my favorite recent content: this is where I started https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJc2cpUbxE 

Youtube: Arcadum

Twitch.tv/arcadum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qaT7cdOAwA&ab_channel=DevinNash

On 10/9/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mrs Dewfus said:

turkey bacon is amazing not a fan of pork though 

On 10/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, Rafi said:

I second turkey bacon. Feels way less greasy.

In the words of Krista: "ew". Nah it's not that bad but it's NOT bacon. Bacon is belly meat. You can make beef bacon, deer bacon, etc. but it doesn't work with poultry. Canadian bacon isn't bacon either, it's ham. 

Anyway since we're on the topic of food... a hotdog is a sandwich. 

19 minutes ago, Moto Bro said:

In the words of Krista: "ew". Nah it's not that bad but it's NOT bacon. Bacon is belly meat. You can make beef bacon, deer bacon, etc. but it doesn't work with poultry. Canadian bacon isn't bacon either, it's ham. 

Anyway since we're on the topic of food... a hotdog is a sandwich. 

I have to agree. Although you could say it transcends sandwich-hood, it's so much more than a basic sandwich. But a fancy car is also just a car.

11 minutes ago, Brentje97 said:

I have to agree. Although you could say it transcends sandwich-hood, it's so much more than a basic sandwich. But a fancy car is also just a car.

Would you say a hard shell taco a sandwich? I can't make up my mind on that one. I will say that a burrito is a sandwich though because a tortilla is basically flatbread that you roll up. 

I have never eaten a taco in my life, I don't feel qualified to even try and answer this question. However I will anyways cause my name is Brent and I'm a rather silly person.

To ask is a hard shell taco a sandwich we need to know what a sandwich is. 

A sandwich IMO is single thing + condiment between 2 buns. But what is a bun, does a hard taco shell clarify as a bun. IMO no.

A bun is soft, so because the buns are hard, a hard shell taco is not a sandwich.

Please find me any ridiculous loopholes of what a sandwich is according to me :reporter:

11 hours ago, Brentje97 said:

I have never eaten a taco in my life, I don't feel qualified to even try and answer this question.

Explains all the frowns on your GFs faces.

12 hours ago, Brentje97 said:

Please find me any ridiculous loopholes of what a sandwich is according to me :reporter:

The cuberule explains all: https://cuberule.com

40 minutes ago, Ewhenn said:

Someone had to go there. 

12 hours ago, Brentje97 said:

I have never eaten a taco in my life, I don't feel qualified to even try and answer this question. However I will anyways cause my name is Brent and I'm a rather silly person.

To ask is a hard shell taco a sandwich we need to know what a sandwich is. 

A sandwich IMO is single thing + condiment between 2 buns. But what is a bun, does a hard taco shell clarify as a bun. IMO no.

A bun is soft, so because the buns are hard, a hard shell taco is not a sandwich.

Yeah I'm leaning towards no for hard shell tacos but yes for anything in a soft tortilla. Burritos, soft tacos, quesadillas, and "wraps" are all sandwiches. 

Gladz: answering life's greatest questions! :pogchamp:

@Rafi I don't think a poptart is a ravioli (or a sandwich) because it's shell is made of dough and not pasta (or bread) but making pasta is very similar to making dough so now I'm second guessing myself. Also the cube rule makes sense for everything but sushi... that just seems out of place among the rest of those items. 

Edited by Moto Bro
10 hours ago, Ewhenn said:

n573VYs.png

I started making a meme as an answer but I honestly gave up 1/10 of the way through. Sorry.

Edited by Brentje97
4 minutes ago, Brentje97 said:

n573VYs.png

I started making a meme as an answer but I honestly gave up 1/10 of the way through. Sorry.

Unpopular Opinion: Cropping images is overrated. 

On 10/12/2020 at 8:20 AM, Moto Bro said:

deer bacon

hotdog is a sandwich. 

Never ate anything made from deer and after i saw a docuseries on how hotdogs are made i really can't stomach hotdogs anymore 

3 hours ago, Melanie said:

Dipping oreo/any cookies in milk is actually yuck lol

:crycry: I wholeheartedly recommend "spiced biscuits" to change your mind.