archeology collections

EzioKazama

arch is changing constantly - but this calculator is pretty dynamic for the most part.

I collaborated with a reddit user to create this excel document and it's got MANY hours of calculations so you don't have to do it yourself!

basically it's the pay off rates of doing entire collections and turning them all in at once, what you make back in chronotes vs what you spend in materials. I've probably made well over 1b gp using this method so maybe it can help other people too!

this is my working edition:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY_phPdnnNxh3meTQ9mvQvoa1hSeKlOQCqhEBM4htg0/edit?usp=sharing

at the bottom I have calculations on my personal xp and goals. But I'd like to get a file out to discord that doesn't include all my confusing calculations at the bottom I calculated the number of full collections required from 100-120. and I've been deleting things as i complete them (i'm at 110 now) but I have an excel file before I started doing those calculations for discord! So once I figure out where to upload that it will also be accessible

That looks handy. I made a similar excel sheet to calc how many mats i'd need for items but it's not as detailed as this one, and doesn't have ge prices or chronotes info. How do you get ge prices to update on the sheet?

On 10/3/2020 at 9:13 AM, Sreyas said:

That looks handy. I made a similar excel sheet to calc how many mats i'd need for items but it's not as detailed as this one, and doesn't have ge prices or chronotes info. How do you get ge prices to update on the sheet?

take a look at form #3 of the excel sheet (there are 4 tabs)

the pages link out to a URL for realtime G.E. prices. It makes it easier to estimate the cost that way :)

using my sheet you can calculate the cost of 1 item, entire collections, or entire collections minus the matt's you have in the bank