Awesome Band Nerd Stuff

soul57912

One thing that changed my life was joining something called DCI. If youre in the UK, youve probably never heard of it. And even my American friends probably havent. But I want to show you some awesome musical moment that I think almost anyone will enjoy. The following are links to my favorite DCI movements and some of the most iconic points in recent DCI history. Enjoy!!!

I've always thought stuff like this was very cool, despite me hating participating in similar activities. My high school was so small, that our concert and marching bands were the same. And since my main instrument was the french horn, you can imagine how annoying it was to learn to march and play at the same time lol.

That may be one of the only hobbies you can't do after you finish school. I get enjoying being a part of a larger performance though; it's a rush. 

16 hours ago, Afternine said:

I've always thought stuff like this was very cool, despite me hating participating in similar activities. My high school was so small, that our concert and marching bands were the same. And since my main instrument was the french horn, you can imagine how annoying it was to learn to march and play at the same time lol.

Yup, learning to march and play mello is not easy, especially with a small program and a band director that reasonably, has little professional marching exp.

15 hours ago, Rafi said:

That may be one of the only hobbies you can't do after you finish school. I get enjoying being a part of a larger performance though; it's a rush. 

Yup, the only real way to do it is to do DCA but its pretty hard to do once life comes into play.