What's not to love about Gladiatorz?

Achorite

As many of you know I am new to the clan. However I am not new to being a part of a guild/clan/tribe in online games. With that said I would like clan mates to share one thing about what it is they love/admire/appreciate about the clan.

I don't think I have even been a junior member for a week yet but I am so glad I have the opportunity to become a full member. So here is a small list so far of things I've discovered about the clan.

The thing I love:

The sense of community, it really does feel like a family.

The thing I admire:

People are so helpful, I would even say some are walking wiki's for runescape.

The thing I appreciate the most:

Folks going out of their way to make sure my question is answered and that I understand that answer.

Now it's your turn, let the Gladiatorz banner fly high and proud!

The thing I love: we are a constant.  Gladz has been around since the start of Runescape, and will live well beyond the end of Runescape!

The thing I admire: The number of real life friends I've made as a result of being a part of this community.

The thing I appreciate: How nurturing and clean we are as a community.  Toxicity is not tolerated, and it's a welcoming place for all!

Love: That it gives me something to do in game. Maxing and getting the quest cape were my goals for 13 years (I stopped playing for a while) and just hanging out with clanmates is kinda all I want to do in game lately. Keeps me motivated. 

Admire: Some people's PVM ability. I can give advice on some things, but others in here are far more knowledgeable and helpful for teaching me new things, even now. 

Appreciate:  The friends I've made in here. I didn't think I'd be around long when I first joined, but the friends have kept me around and honestly made this covid lockdown enjoyable. 

The thing I love:

I love the passion that the clanmates develop for the clan and for each other. My time is long gone, basically all of my friends are also gone, and all that's left for me is the memories here. But it's good and I love to see that the clan that supported me through some really difficult times for literally years, is still going strong and still a source of friendships and fun for others.

The thing I admire:

I admire the structure of the clan, the team structure is fluid enough to allow for the focus of the clan to evolve (by restructuring the teams, changing their focus, or adding/eliminating them) while also allowing "leadership" to exist outside of those roles. The teams also currently provide a path to gaining rank in the clan to anyone who wants to invest the time in. 

The thing I appreciate the most:

I've always appreciated the retired ranks. Back in the day they were super useful for massing up huge piles of players for fights (cue the retirement home jokes), but even then I really liked having the option of one day retiring and hanging around just to see how things turned out later on. It's relatively unique in the gaming world to have that as usually if you aren't actively playing their game they give you the boot even if you contributed for years prior.

Love: How this clan truly feels like a family and there is a strong sense of community

Admire: People's willingness to help each other out

Appreciate: The friends I have made here :)

On 10/24/2020 at 8:30 PM, Quiden said:

The thing I love: @Maggie

The thing I admire: @Maggie

The thing I appreciate: @Maggie

<3 

The thing I love: The sense of community and that this clan very much feels like family

The thing I admire: How this clan has been through many struggles and still remains <3 

The thing I appreciate: My friends - they are what keep me here and honestly keep me grounded (particularly @Brimes who challenges me on everything -_-)

Also @Quiden is the answer to everything :parrotdance: