DXP Tips!

Deathcon

List some things you think would be good to know for DXP!

I'll start with a few.

-Invention item leveling is boosted by 50%, your items gain xp 50% faster and you can further boost this with XP capacitors to level items and gain a lot of XP very quickly if its one of your lower skills!

- With DXP having a pause button you can abuse this several ways. Most noteably you can pause it to fill an inventory of memory jars at hall of memories, unpause it, dump jars for XP and continue training other skills like Herb/Summ etc. till you can pause again [1HR CD to pause/unpause] and go back to Div.  Makes a quick way to get invention unlocked!

My pro tip is to come with @Chopper75 and me to daemonheim for massive DG gainz:pipe:

Also always grab the +10% xp boost from pulse cores at w84 before getting big chunks of xp, like checking pof animals/restoring artifacts (though these 2 aren't affected by dxp week)

It's a bit late for this one now, but plan ahead. The timing of these is VERY predictable now (every 3 months). If you log in on the first day of DXP and the first thing you do is ask clan chat "What should I do for DXP?" you're already behind. However, with the addition of the pause button and DXP running a full 9 days, running out of time really isn't an issue for most people anymore. 

stock up on materials immediately. Are they going to be more expensive than usual? Yes. But they do double exp gain. Its still worth it in most cases. 

Priorities I personally used were as follows:

Costly skills (Crafting, Herblore, summoning, ect)

Slow skills (Slayer, WC, fishing) 

fast skills like thieving shouldn't be your focus in dbl exp

9 hours ago, Fedal said:

My pro tip is to come with @Chopper75 and me to daemonheim for massive DG gainz:pipe:

Also always grab the +10% xp boost from pulse cores at w84 before getting big chunks of xp, like checking pof animals/restoring artifacts (though these 2 aren't affected by dxp week)

Save spots for me!!!

Two quick tips I've picked up:

Invention: Discovery xp is doubled. Drink an extreme invention potion (+17 levels) and get perfect on all your high level discoveries. Should net you a bunch of quick and free xp. 

Herblore: Herby Werby (weekly D&D for lots of herb xp) xp is doubled. Instead of doing it at reset like normal, if you wait to do it during dxp week, you can actually do it twice. If you have weekly reset tokens, you can reset both weeks and do it 4 times. I plan to gain 1.3-2.6m herb xp from this in a few minutes each week depending on any bxp I have. 

And remember that you can stop by banks in highly populated areas/worlds to top off pulse core +10% xp buffs before doing any quick activities like these. 

Lastly, always keep your clan citadel +6% xp boost activated during dxp.