How many cheeseburgers?

Kate

My favorite icebreaker  is to ask people: 

How many Mcdonald's cheeseburgers could you eat in an hour in an eating contest?

So tell me! How many do you think you could pack away?

Personally I think I could get to 6 or 7 before I had to throw in the towel. I definitely wouldn't be feeling well afterwards though. ?

@Bleedblackyou made me want to ask everyone! 

I love it! :lol:

I think I could struggle to do 6 before I explode - don't ask me to prove this though, I'm not up for it!

I can count on one hand the total number of McDonalds burgers I've had in my life. Since my body is not acclimated to the high salt content, partially fried nature, and lower quality beef, I imagine if I tried to put more than 2-3 inside me in one go that my body would go into open revolt. 

I'm gonna round up and say I could house 3 before I either sprint to the bathroom or curl up into a ball and hold my stomach. Every time I've eaten at McDonalds I feel crappy afterwards. No other restaurant holds that special honor in my life! 

Probably too many to want to publicly admit LOL...   Maybe 7 or 8 if I don't eat all day XD and definitely wouldn't be feeling good afterwards.

We talking the little bitty mcdoubles? I've eaten 7 before but I'm sure I could do 10. Those things get kinda gross the older you get though haha

Well as I don't really have that much of an appetite I would probably lose the contest lol! Now if we are talking about the little dollar menu ones I think I can only hold down maybe 2 ?

I always talk about my friend who ate the complete taco-bell menu in one sitting. But as for myself and mcdonalds hamburgers: I'm one and done. :P 

Mcdonalds is terrible.

I could do like 10 or 12 probably.

havent had mcdonalds in ages so idk but I had 22 slices of pizza once when I was younger so idk what that converts to in cheeseburgers 

Respectable numbers, everyone! I haven't had mcdonald's in years. It definitely makes me feel yucky after eating it. ? 

Please don't actually try it @X5-452. Or if you do-Not responsible for accidents. ? ? And you're legally obligated to tell us how it goes. 

22 slices of pizza ? that's impressive, @Kris_Kronkle. Are you a professional eater irl? Have you considered that profession? ?

57 minutes ago, Kate X0 said:

Please don't actually try it @X5-452. Or if you do-Not responsible for accidents. ? ? And you're legally obligated to tell us how it goes. 

Actually went and tried if i could do 5 ? yesterday. That and some fries. I did manage to do it ?, but I felt that if I had bought more, those would have gone to waste or I would have had to regurgitate.

SOO... Success ! ? But nowhere near Kris' pizza feat.

11 minutes ago, X5-452 said:

Actually went and tried if i could do 5 ? yesterday. That and some fries. I did manage to do it ?, but I felt that if I had bought more, those would have gone to waste or I would have had to regurgitate.

Your poor body. 

I think my greatest human vs food success was eating 3.5 boxes of kraft blue box mac and cheese as a 6 year old in one setting. My best friend in kindergarten had the other 3.5 boxes. Team effort.  

7 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Mcdonalds is terrible.

I could do like 10 or 12 probably.

10-12 terrible burgers. What do you think you could do if they weren't terrible/McDonalds? ?

12 hours ago, X5-452 said:

You absolute legend! I can't believe you tried it! You deserve an award.