Your Guiltiest Pleasure - TV Show/Movies

Mike 1

57 minutes ago, Mike 1 said:

My gf hates when we watch Criminal Minds or Bones, because I have a 60%+ rating for predicting who the killer is within the first 10 minutes :P  Sometimes, so obvious!

I can't really watch that particular type with my wife, because I'm more afraid my wife will get ideas ?

Edited by swhifi
11 hours ago, swhifi said:

I can't really watch that particular type with my wife, because I'm more afraid my wife will get ideas ?

LOL

Guilty pleasure is Chinese Wuxia dramas (martial arts ancient China time setting). 

So many of those have a couple episodes that are kinda cool and then the rest tend to be hot garbage. 

poster-780.jpgBEZW7_3f.jpg

I like stuff like Bar Rescue and Kitchen Knightmares.

Utter trash, but if I ever sit down and its on I'm trapped.

2 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Ah, I see. One of us. Bar rescue videos when I'm scrolling on FB at 3am? I'm screwed. I'm gonna go watch the last 12 months of videos now.

I absolutely love Friends. I am not sure if I should feel necessarily guilty but I have heard a lot about how it isn't actually funny. 

On 7/30/2021 at 11:28 AM, Tristan said:

Guilty pleasure is Chinese Wuxia dramas (martial arts ancient China time setting). 

So many of those have a couple episodes that are kinda cool and then the rest tend to be hot garbage. 

Have you seen Handsome Siblings on Netflix? It's exactly that.

9 hours ago, Asada said:

Have you seen Handsome Siblings on Netflix? It's exactly that.

I have not but I did hear about that show!

On 7/29/2021 at 8:45 PM, AmusedDragon said:

Love Gordon, I too watch these and Hells Kitchen on Prime Video.

Started watching Criminal Minds as my wife loves it and since it story driven I can play RS3 and just listen a lot of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 8:07 PM, FatalScroll said:

Started watching Criminal Minds as my wife l

Criminal Minds is great!  I just started NCIS and it's not nearly as good as CM or Bones :/

3 hours ago, Lena said:

Probably biiig brother. I get weird looks. I'm not particularly ashamed though ?

i actually watch dan gheesling every now and then on youtube and he was on some of the first seasons of big brother lol, watched him on big brother back then as well lol. 

i say that he was on season 10, there has been too many of them to remember

Edited by Halu
17 hours ago, Halu said:

i actually watch dan gheesling every now and then on youtube and he was on some of the first seasons of big brother lol, watched him on big brother back then as well lol. 

i say that he was on season 10, there has been too many of them to remember

Haha I definitely know him from big brother. I wish they had better production on the old seasons (they are hard to re-watch and feel old) because the casts were definitely interesting back then haha