DXP Weekend! What Are Your Goals?

GNT Patrick

Just so everyone is aware: DOUBLE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND was announced!

With that being said, what if YOUR goal for this double experience weekend?

I should probably mention mine first lol.

Agility 92->99 (I have all the silverhawk feathers gathered)

Cooking 85->99 (I have most of the raw materials to max.)

Crafting 85->99 (I have a ton of uncut gems from slayer that I'm sitting on right now. I doubt I'll get to 99, but I dont want to spend too much)

Fletching 85->99 (I have all of the headless arrows and broad arrowheads needed)

Hunter 83->99 (I just have to finish the Light Within and I'll do grenwalls to try and get 99 - or at least as close to 99 as I can)

Dungeoneering 90->99 (When the clan wants to go for some floors, I'm down) 

Entheogenix

Through random chance I've ended up with 3k+ protean planks and ~300k bonus xp, so I plan to burn through that first - not sure how far it will get me.

Then I'm considering dropping most of my gp on supplies to level up herblore, prayer, or summoning to 90+ levels for PvM requirements.  Maybe get summoning to 75 for priff first.

This weekend's double combat xp made me realize how juicy the abyss was, so I might spend the rest of the time there!  Or do dungeoneering, I still need to get that to 75...  Sounds like we could build a great group, although I'm not familiar with running it in groups

24 minutes ago, Entheogenix said:

This weekend's double combat xp made me realize how juicy the abyss was, so I might spend the rest of the time there!  Or do dungeoneering, I still need to get that to 75...  Sounds like we could build a great group, although I'm not familiar with running it in groups

I hear ED3 Trash runs are upwards of 1.2m combat exp an hour. Would be double that this week. Worth a shot

Entheogenix
44 minutes ago, GNT Patrick said:

I hear ED3 Trash runs are upwards of 1.2m combat exp an hour. Would be double that this week. Worth a shot

I've never tried that, but it sounds pretty epic.  I haven't been sure when is good to start some of the PvM content and such, so I've just been trying to get sorta geared and everything up to 85.  I think I just need to try it out

Assuming I feel like afking something i'll probably just use whatever proteans I got in the bank or maybe make some adren potions.

Artisan skills using banked supplies, then Dungeoneering. DXP is for training the most expensive and least enjoyable skills, and for me that means Daemonheim on both counts.

Probs gonna focus on getting fletching and construction to 99. If all goes as planned then i'll focus on whatever skill I'm in the mood for.

The two skills I have left : Slayer and Archaeology. So basically nothing will change for me, especially with it being dxp month instead of dxp weekend.

Combined with the back to back weeks in April, people aren’t going to remember what regular xp is like!

2 hours ago, Rafi said:

Combined with the back go back April weeks in April, people aren’t going to remember what regular xp is like!

I don't remember what regular xp looks like right now either lol. It'll essentially be 2 months of 1.5 or 2x for me. 

This dxp is going to be a little chaotic for me. I didn't take time to properly prepare so I feel like I'll be all over the place. 

I bought herblore supplies to make my 4500 elder overloads into salves so I'll be doing that at some point. 

I'll be doing the divination parties while Corehunting FC is hosting as long as I can catch them. 

I have about 20k proteans I'll use for construction (making flatpacks and using de-packers). 

After that I'll likely use whatever little time I have left to chip away at my slayer

I feel that they are too frequent now for me to ever properly prepare to maximize my gains. ?

57 minutes ago, Kate X0 said:

I bought herblore supplies to make my 4500 elder overloads into salves so I'll be doing that at some point. 

I dont even want to know how expensive those are going to be lol.

Good luck on the gains! I honestly think that 20k proteans won't take that long to burn through. I think I have maybe 500 total lol. 

Go to the lowest populated world and continue the boss log grind ? 

Might consider also bringing my alt back to life, since I left it near-maxed a few months ago...