DXP Weekend! What Are Your Goals?

GNT Patrick

I wasn't able to really plan much for this one as I just came back to the game a two months ago. I'm going to try and work on some more completionist requirements with the skills I have left. I have the following left;

• 101/120 Archaeology 
  • 108/120 Herblore
  • 111/120 Invention
  • 103/120 Farming
  • 112/120 Slayer

I have about ~7k proteans that I'm going to use. I'm farming herbs every time I remember to make some potions too. Not super stressing about this bxp since I don't have the funds to really work on a lot of things I wanted to do.

Edited by Jaybear

I don't have a lot of funds, but I've managed to accrue a decent amount that I think I'll just save some time and bust out a quick 99 smithing, and div, and make progress on other skills. 

I'm thinking I'll bust out some quick 99's if possible:

90/99 smithing (may just outright buy this since I could probably accomplish this in a day iirc. 

95/99 div 

94/99 Agility (silverhawk boots bb) - although I may just want to grind out 99 during db xp. 

90/99 summoning (although, I don't know if I'll have enough charms, haven't done the math but getting 96 for a yak would be cool) 

would be nice to get another buyable 120 out of the way like craft or con but am poor atm so probably gonna cry by myself on some islands doing woodcutting, or div idk yet, both are super slow

Just now, Mugetsu said:

Work on some combat 120s and slowly work towards 120 construction lol

Ooh, what are you doing for XP? What methods are you going for combat xp? ED3 runs?

2 minutes ago, Jaybear said:

Ooh, what are you doing for XP? What methods are you going for combat xp? ED3 runs?

Nice mix of PVM bosses that I dont have pet for yet so im sure ED3 will be part of it lol. As for construction it'll be protean planks lol

7 minutes ago, Mugetsu said:

Nice mix of PVM bosses that I dont have pet for yet so im sure ED3 will be part of it lol. As for construction it'll be protean planks lol

Awesome - If you want to run ed3 let me know!

1 minute ago, Jaybear said:

Awesome - If you want to run ed3 let me know!

Sounds good! Slowly but surely phasing myself out of the "Revo dependent BS" and working on that full manual grind so bare with me lol

8 minutes ago, Mugetsu said:

Sounds good! Slowly but surely phasing myself out of the "Revo dependent BS" and working on that full manual grind so bare with me lol

I'm in the process of working on full manual too. Hit me up in game and we can practice at some bosses together or something.