DXP Weekend! What Are Your Goals?

GNT Patrick

8 minutes ago, Mike 1 said:

Go to the lowest populated world and continue the boss log grind ? 

Which boss you goin for right now?

2 minutes ago, GNT Patrick said:

Which boss you goin for right now?

I have 1 more DKs pet to get, and then will probably focus on the Rex Matriarchs or Corp.  I have been itching for some afk bossing so I can watch my shows :P 

7 minutes ago, Rain said:

going to attempt 116->120 slayer

What'd you start at for combat week?

25 minutes ago, Mike 1 said:

I have 1 more DKs pet to get, and then will probably focus on the Rex Matriarchs or Corp.  I have been itching for some afk bossing so I can watch my shows :P 

I hear Corp is fully afk now with masterwork spear and armour. 

2 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

What'd you start at for combat week?

I hear Corp is fully afk now with masterwork spear and armour. 

Yup, it's great! :P 

Dung dung and more dung. And I guess since herb, though I haven't prepared much (though I have bonus xp up to beyond lvl 120. So if you wanna do some late night dung floors, especially occult or warped, then I am all about joining. I'm sure @Fedalwouldn't mind offering some support. ;)

8 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

I dont even want to know how expensive those are going to be lol.

Good luck on the gains! I honestly think that 20k proteans won't take that long to burn through. I think I have maybe 500 total lol. 

They are already Elder Overloads so they are actually not to expensive to make into salves! Was only ~350m! I'm doing my herb in chunks because even at 117 I can't afford to finish 120 all at once. :'D 

6 hours ago, Rain said:

going to attempt 116->120 slayer

1 hour ago, Kate X0 said:

Race ya! 

Do hydrix dragons in ED2.

27 minutes ago, Rain said:

ur on, no cheat methods that amused just mentioned

I would never! ?

As with a lot of people on here, I didn’t prepare at all, so I’m not sure! Might try to hit 115 slayer so I could do magister with all the keys I get from slayer. I’m getting low on overloads too, so I’ll probably make enough of those to get 107 herb (for salves) and be prepared for a grind on it next DXP. Dungeoneering is my only low 120 skill, so maybe I’ll finally learn it with the clan lmao. I also have ~10k protean traps if I feel like getting some absolutely busted amounts of hunter xp

I've got a fair few herbs banked thanks to sinister keys. I know I can't reach overloads or anything, but I'm hoping I can at least get up into the 60s or 70s with it!

Checked my bank and saw that I have heaps of protean materials. Gonna be using them all, especially the 7K leather i have. Thats like 6 mill crafting XP right there. Very nice for saving money. I am aiming for 99 fletching since broad arrow mats are cheap

• 2 months later...

End goal is to hopefully max if not before dxp 

Need Agility 98 -> 99

Need Farming 92>99