Crystal Keys - Daily Money Maker...

SinnyP

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share. I have seen a lot of videos recently about crystal keys and comparing Priff to Tav etc. Most if not all these have said Tav is better so decided to try for myself. I was able to do about 800 keys per hour. Every 100 keys makes approximately 787k profit. Meaning a total hourly profit of 6.3m. Keys were bought between 25800 and 26000.

Only catch is that you can only buy 100ph. Might need to set them to buy in the GE for a while and add it to your weekly money making. 

Hope this helps,

Glad I can bring something to the table and hopefully help some people.

P.S. If you want rid of your keys HMU, I will gladly trade them.

Sinny!

I'll pass, hahaha. I could never do this (I lack the interest nor have the patience. But seriously good luck with those cash gainz. :)

I normally just sell the keys I get, and if I could do this afk, i'd be down. But having to bank so often when my inv fills up is time consuming. 

Yooo thanks for getting me onto this! I bought 1m worth(50keys) and it didn't even take 5 minutes to turn it into 2.3m. 

2 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

I normally just sell the keys I get, and if I could do this afk, i'd be down. But having to bank so often when my inv fills up is time consuming. 

Your inventory fills up? Mine asks if I want to bank at the chest

thanks this is a good money maker! I did something similar with similar with sinister keys for the yanille agility dungeon! Each key makes 24,302gp profit in cleaned herbs and with an herb box from herbie werbie (requires 2 weeks of doing or a reset token) you can take in an inventory of 19 keys and walk out with a couple hundred grand for a few minutes work.