X5-452

Do you own them /are they good ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own them /are they good ?

• I own them & they are good
    • I own them but they're not worth the price
    • Didn't know those excisted
    • Don't own them

Own these myself since I made them from scratch (except bought black stone hearts).

FGNOxfN.png

Do you own them? The demon & dragon & undead slayer codices.

Do you use them, and would you suggest them to others with todays prices?

hNKwgei.png

Edited by X5-452

I only own the dragon slayer one and I use it religiously at ed2. I imagine the undead slayer one would be fun at taraket but im basically max hitting with my thresholds already with salve ammy and damage boosting ultimate. demon slayer works on basically nothing worth killing except for rippers and kalgerion demons. doesnt work on twin furies and only works on normal mode k'ril  

21 minutes ago, T0dd said:

Never used them myself and I don't really hear to many people talk about them. Do you use them?

I do so little combat between my clue hunting that I haven't really had the chance to properly try them out.

And I now realize I didn't make a poll choice to suit my situation :brickwall: :laugh:

They are good if you remember to use them (works off gcb and can be activated anytime even during channeled abilities) unlike me who only ever remembered to hit the button on the black stone dragon like once per fight.

They are def niche though - plently of upgrades to get over them if you arent rocking the best in gear/perks/standard abilities.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

They are good if you remember to use them (works off gcb and can be activated anytime even during channeled abilities) unlike me who only ever remembered to hit the button on the black stone dragon like once per fight.

They are def niche though - plently of upgrades to get over them if you arent rocking the best in gear/perks/standard abilities.

This.

Dragon > Undead > Demonslayer ability codices in terms of usefulness

they are nice for sure, I use them at ED2/3  and any relevant boss (QBD/RoTS/ etc)

I rarely find myself using Demonslayer