Login lockout wishes

Deathcon

Basically everyone gets them with a few caveats.

Everyone gets 100% charge - certain wishes use a % charge

Locked out players get 300% charge.

Extended locked out players get 400%

the most noteable "wish" is the inventors wish.

DMDRrJ5.png

It gives you a (costless) gizmo of your choice and you're able to convert them if you mistakenly chose a tool gizmo instead of a weapon gizmo.

as long as you've unlocked the component ( say illjuanken from GWD2 rep ) you are able to place them in the gizmo, you do not even need to have them yourself.

free attempts at AS4+E2 are what people will most likely do though im sure there can be other decent choices.

The 500iq strat = wait till ElderGodwars incase they release new perks.

kEhmOEG.png

As stated you can reset dailies/weeklies/monthlies BUT this is different to the current tokens available.

These let you reset them as many times as you have the %charge required ( current tokens only allow you to reset once per said period )

You can reset herby werby 20x if you so wish (with your 100% charge).....alternatively you can use some charge to activate DXP for 1hr then reset herby werby!

10% charge = 1hr of DXP. YOU CANNOT PAUSE THIS. Its a buff on your bar. ( im unsure if its lost if you die )

unknown.png

thoughts?

43 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I'll take that. ;)

Going to use the 1% dailies to power level div on my ironman with caches up to level 95 I think.

12 hours ago, thegreatwha said:
13 hours ago, Deathcon said:

I'll take that. ;)

If they release new perks with OLD, excisting components, that sounds good, but the wishes won't work if they release NEW components.

Invention seems to be the best wish for me.

Edited by X5-452
2 hours ago, Drake said:

Confirmed by Jmod won't work for EGW components 

Legit just gonna spam dailies then or if poor use for perks I guess.

I gotta find out what the most expensive perks are to make and just spam the invention one lol. I'm assuming some combo of biting or aftershock

Everyone:  Game balancing and key component updates are important to us!

Jagex:  heh heh eh wishes go brrrrrr

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47k1xrkcsbyznzvxn431

I'm thinking I'll use on invention honestly, I'm a poor man and rolling for the juicy BiS perks sounds great even if I don't get it. The resets sounds great, but I'll only really consider for my HCIM and iron. Although even on my iron i'm thinking rolling for BiS perks sounds great too ? 

Although I do want to find a way to get that 20th year cape cosmetic... I was logged on during the time but didn't claim it, and besides my slay cape I want to have that cape showing, but alas. 

Edited by DeusNexus

I'll definitely be using my charges on the polymath wish. It's like DXP 2.0 ?, and works nicely with some of my current goals (namely getting all of the levels and quests for Plague's End).

13 hours ago, Sehraphic said:

Out of all the wishes would you saw the inventor's is the one to go for?

Basically. A successful roll on as4e2 is essentially 200m or more saved down the road, even if you’re in the early-mid game it would be very worth. The warrior’s wish looks pretty nice too if you’re low on marks of war, but like Deathcon said the DXP option combo with herby werby resets would result in some massive herblore xp. 

I'm going to be rolling for Biting 4 Whateverslayer combos, since what matters isn't how expensive the perk, it's how expensive the roll.