Guardian's Gift

Hess

So Jagex gave us some wishes,  what are you using it on?

I plan to use it on invention, but I'm not sure what to make, suggestions? 

I got 2x as4e2 :woeh:

And 3 as4r1 but we don't need to talk about those. (Don't forget to pot xD)

Edited by Nub Kate
Just now, Hess said:

If only I wasn't a noob and knew what that meant :lol:

As4e2 is Aftershock 4 equilibrium 2. Some nerd told me it was a good perk so I got it. ?

probably gonna save it cause god forbid when/if gwd3 releases and some combo becomes better than as4e2 or whatever I wont have made a bunch of non bis gizmos. pretty unlikely but who knows. and yeah i know it wont work with new components if they were to be added per their own admission.

4 minutes ago, Hess said:

I plan to use it on invention, but I'm not sure what to make, suggestions? 

https://runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_PvM_perk_setup#Advanced weapon perks

https://runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_PvM_perk_setup#Advanced armour perks

As4e2 is probably one of the more expensive perks given it's a 1/3rd chance to get it. You would spend on average like nearly 200M to get 1. So that is an okay choice for some free roles.

Here is PVME's perk sections showing % chance and average price:

Weapon perks:

https://discord.com/channels/534508796639182860/553632787639435284/843519481862160424

Armor perks:

https://discord.com/channels/534508796639182860/553632787639435284/843519429584486451

Oh and...

I'm not going to use any % on my main right now, I'm going to keep it until I feel I can really benefit from it.

Going to use the 100% I got on my ironman to boost to 95 div with caches and then use the rest on herby werby I think.

24 minutes ago, Nub Kate said:

I got 2x as4e2 :woeh:

And 3 as4r1 but we don't need to talk about those. (Don't forget to pot xD)

I got the exact same xd, cant complain considering I spent 600m on 2 of the perks the past few weeks

Just now, Rain said:

I got the exact same xd, cant complain considering I spent 600m on 2 of the perks the past few weeks

Agreed! I'm so happy with them considering I wasn't really expecting anything like this with the wishes lol. 

1 minute ago, Nub Kate said:

Agreed! I'm so happy with them considering I wasn't really expecting anything like this with the wishes lol. 

yeet! what weapons you putting the perks on?

9 minutes ago, Rain said:

yeet! what weapons you putting the perks on?

Off hand ascension for one and uhh whatever @Wolf Eyestells me to put the other one on. Invention is kind of a mystery to me. ? he's going to be helping me get my stuff sorted because it's a hot mess. 

Edited by Nub Kate
55 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

probably gonna save it cause god forbid when/if gwd3 releases and some combo becomes better than as4e2 or whatever I wont have made a bunch of non bis gizmos. pretty unlikely but who knows. and yeah i know it wont work with new components if they were to be added per their own admission.

I thought Jagex said they won't be able to use the new GWD3 components. So how would it not be BIS for this? 

3 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

I thought Jagex said they won't be able to use the new GWD3 components. So how would it not be BIS for this? 

suppose there was something else you could combo with aftershock that was better or better still, aftershock gets outclassed in its entirety. tho i could not use the new comps to make new bis, my old bis would be "wasted"

3 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

New comps could come out that make some new combo better so it might not be bis anymore. Therefore it might make it better to use for something else even if it isn't a combo with gwd3 comps. Idk if that made any sense. 

21 minutes ago, Kate said:

New comps could come out that make some new combo better so it might not be bis anymore. Therefore it might make it better to use for something else even if it isn't a combo with gwd3 comps. Idk if that made any sense. 

Yep, makes total sense :) TY. 

Made biting4/dragon slayer and biting4/undead slayer armour gizmos & as4e2 weapon gizmo. So far happy with my choices, especially since everything came at first try. Going to leave last 40% for later.

4 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Going to use the 100% I got on my ironman to boost to 95 div with caches and then use the rest on herby werby I think.

Stopping myself here - Penguins are better xp than herby werby for me so I'll be reseting those....

I just need to do all the quests for pengs on morchellaman now lol

1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

Stopping myself here - Penguins are better xp than herby werby for me so I'll be reseting those....

I just need to do all the quests for pengs on morchellaman now lol

Don't forget to grind out the 10 00 penguins as well if you want max XP and max frustration.

Probably just holding onto it for now, nothing I really need at the moment.