Application [JR]

DrPhilandChill

DrPhilandChill

1 ) What is your current display name? DrPhilnChill
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required. Yes
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before? No
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history? No relevant/active accounts, was in Respite for a couple years because my friend was in it but don't remember clan names before that, the clan before Respite was the one I was most active in

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning. No

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us? Kate
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play? PST/PDT, usually anytime from 3pm to 6am
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity? Yes

9 ) What is your Discord tag? DrPhilandChill#1055
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Bleedblack (Leaders) and Maggie (Head Mentor) to your friends list? Yes

Hop in cc and ask for an invite! :D

• Bleedblack changed the title to Application [JR]
Mike 1

Welcome to the fam'alam! :D 

Maggie

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @DrPhilandChill :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Blancy & @Uzil05. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Blancy

Hello and welcome to the clan. I look forwards to scaping with you 🙂