Elder Godwars Discussion!

Deathcon

8 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

WJotudm.png

Azzanadra turns on/off hardmode

5 of gilenors greatest mages - they prevent one of the bosses signature mechanics, can turn them on/off.

Calcs loot/hp/damage based on which is active

no mechanics = REALLY EASY   "i find afking kbd harder" - Mod orion

Creeping ice - signifies mechanic is coming / Area denial  can expect another mechanic within 10s

Glacyte minions - 4 minions / shields boss from damage / when they die you get an item that damages boss

Flurry - attacks like 40% faster (NM: eg. R R M M R hits 15% increased dmg reduc if you get the right pray flick)

Pillars of ice - summons multiple beams of ice that follow you around 0.5tile/tick speed  Sap prayer/hp

Frost cannon - Boss transforms into giant lazer cannon + #2  (3+ mechanics active will 1 shot you)

Expose core - Arms lock you in place at the bosses core and you take DoT damage | Need to break free | "20s is survivable but you really wanna get out in 10" - Mod OIrion

Hardmode doesnt have a timegate

Normal mode - If you have 3-4+ mechanics active and blow up the boss and skip mechanics you deal reduced damage (lets the boss do said mechanics)

MASSABLE BOSS (on normal mode)

Hardmode is solo only

Have to unlock hardmode - beat the boss w/all 5 mechanics SOLO

Hardmode has telos enrage system - more HP/damage / "warden" type title - broadcasts for enrage % Max 4k enrage / streaking system

Crl45sP.png

Safe deaths for normal mode - FOREVER

Glacor remnant + boss drop = t85 DW

Cosmetic wings

Frozen core of leng = t85->t95  | Has spec + Passive + set bonus! Youll want both

image.png

Glacor task :check:

okay this sounds fucking sick

1 hour ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

Telos two @AmusedDragon is in shambles

kerapac either solo or aod type grindfest

arch glacor is telos 2 - solo only

next one will prob be and elite dungeon or some crap

last one will prob be some sorta fight kiln 3.0 analog

yep.

:shrug:

4 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

It doesn’t seem terribly hard unless hard mode has some hidden bullshit 

they did say multiple lazers :reporter:

37 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

they did say multiple lazers :reporter:

Yay...more janky line things that kill you even when you don't seem to be in them. That or they are invisible.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Oh boy, here we go! Time to schedule a huge clan mass, and just in time for Halloween too. :) 

I thought this would be thematically fitting aswell, October skilling boss masses :reporter:  @Windynights

I think it's cool! I'm not sure how most of the PVM community is feeling rn, but I'm hoping it's a challenging encounter in a unique way, and it sounds like it will be. I also dig the fact that it's a group encounter, and we have to rely on each other, but I'm not gonna murder you and make you pay death costs because I'm learning. I like that they added the teleport option at the bigger group bosses for the same reason. I guess we shall see if it's hot content or not! I'll be trying to hop in a team on release, and I'll be joining the clan masses for sure! 1st skilling boss in rs3? What's next, DMM? Leagues? x D

f4OAylq.png

• 4 weeks later...

Spoilers for items below!

Spoiler

sword.gif

The sword itself is a tier 95 two-handed melee weapon which requires 95 Strength to wield. It also comes with its own signature special attack, the Igneous Cleave. It deals 62-190% initial ability damage, plus 6 hits of 30-105% ability damage (increasing by 5% for each hit) over the next 14.4 seconds.

Just to add injury to insult, should your target be hit by a burn or bleed ability while Igneous Cleave is going, that effect will be extended by an extra hit, up to a maximum of five hits.

Oh, and just so you’re aware – Ek-ZekKil counts as an obsidian weapon for the purposes of the Berserker Necklace.

JMurIZ8.png

magic basic

mGLz1h4.png

scripture - helpful for leng swords

uuIUKnU.png

Cape upgrade/passive  this is the hardmode hybrid cape buffing all 3 ults

Specific style capes buff that styles ult.

ARwIuWl.png

holds bolts + arrows

This final front will also let you pick up the final upgrade for the Pontifex Ring. Once fully upgraded, you’ll be able to overpower it, getting you access to all the buffs it provides without having it equipped.

Fragments from t3 troves with upgraded ring

If you have the top tier Pontifex Ring, you’ll start to find Quiver Fragments in tier 3 Elder Troves. With 100 Fragments, you’ll be able to create the legendary Pernix’s Quiver, a Ranged accessory which goes in the quiver/ammo slot and comes with a slew of useful Ranged buffs.

Firstly, the Quiver grants access to two ammo slots, and automatically swaps your ammo to suit the type of Ranged weapon you’re using.

It also gives your ranged attacks +4% max damage when fighting targets below 25% health.

L5TI954.png

gVOCG1U.pngE8ZjBCw.png

Can have multiple quivers

I wonder if they'll come out with another Tzhaar quest to explain more of Zuk's background. The cinematic they showed introducing him was awesome but left me with some lore questions. If I remember correctly at one point it seemed like Zuk does not answer to Ful but does his own bidding. Can't wait to attempt Zuk!