Is anyone else having issues with Mobile?

Ox 1899

So my PSU on my PC died suddenly. No problem, I thought. I'd just hop on to mobile.

Except it keeps randomly crashing to the Google play store. It's gotten to the point where there's no point in me logging on to the mobile version as it keeps crashing

I'm not having any issue like this happening to me. I have yet to experience anything too significant.

1 hour ago, Ox 1899 said:

So my PSU on my PC died suddenly

Hopefully you can get this issue figured out sooner before diving deep into mobile. Any idea how long before you can get it fixed?

If you provide phone\ios like @Deathcon said I could try to help narrow it down too. I work in IT and have dealt with phone repair for the last ~5 years. I can fix just about anything on a phone or figure out why it's not working

7 hours ago, Deathcon said:

What kind of phone/OS?

3 hours ago, Jaybear said:

If you provide phone\ios like @Deathcon said I could try to help narrow it down too. I work in IT and have dealt with phone repair for the last ~5 years. I can fix just about anything on a phone or figure out why it's not working

I'm on a Galaxy S20 FE running Android 11

10 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Hopefully you can get this issue figured out sooner before diving deep into mobile. Any idea how long before you can get it fixed?

Another week or two before I can get it ordered. Depends on the money situation though.

I haven't been having any issues with my Galaxy S21+. Are you in a high traffic area? I notice more crashe2 when I get into a super populated area

Edited by FatalScroll
  • 2 weeks later...