Go-to pick me up?

Kate

What is your go to drink when you need a little jolt of caffeine or a pick me up?

Mine is a Matcha Latte! 

Matcha-Latte-Cover.jpg

I used to get them delivered twice a week but it's so expensive! I recently got a milk frother and have learned to make them myself! Now I can have matcha at home even if it isn't quite as good as cafe matcha! 

So show me your guilty pleasure drink! 

3 minutes ago, Windynights said:

It's the wine, Kate.

LOL OF COURSE 

Iced latte. The last number of years (especially with the help of the pandemic) I seriously cut down on sugar drinks. A few years ago I would be all over a flavored iced latte, but now they take sickly sweet (as they are, let's be honest), so I stick with regular. That said, I only get one once in a while - usually when I have a long event day to run - as I try not to spend money out on caffeine. 

4 hours ago, Windynights said:

It's the wine, Kate.

?

If I could choose every day, I'd be going for the peppermint mocha iced coffee (without the ice).. but since that is unfortunately a seasonal flavor and I'm a caffeine addicted night shift worker that sleeps until the last minute possible, I drink Bang energy drinks for convenience (star blast and apple are amazing).

At work: Chick-Fil-A frosted coffee and only because there's a CFA literally a few steps away and I can't be bothered to walk any further at that point

At home/elsewhere: those Coke Coffees have been my go-to recently 

A (hot) vanilla Latte from Starbucks does the job for me :)  A good once a week/ once every two week treat for me.  Not a fan of cold coffee drinks!

For sugary drinks, whenever I pass a Chick-Fil-A, gotta get me one of those frosted lemonades... So damn good...  Those Minute Maid slushies from McDonalds this season are also pretty good- I tried the Strawberry one the other day; delicious.