Slayer Tips?

Hess

gem stone dragons/dragon cluster tasks in ed2 are busted af. i think you farm like that last few dragons up to blackstone but tele out before killing the last one before barrier so they respawn or something like that. 

Scrimshaw of sacrifice gets rid of drops in exchange for more xp.

If you can get a dragon cluster task/gemstone dragon task and do the ed2 method its over 2m xp/hr.

These ones suggested in pvme are very efficient

OU0Z8Un.png  

Always prioritize the tasks you enjoy though.

Btw use VIP tickets they are a godsend, and scrimshaw of sacrifice is great for hydrix/manifest shadows (+50% base slay xp at the cost of your drops).

11 minutes ago, Fedal said:

OU0Z8Un.png  

Btw use VIP tickets they are a godsend, and scrimshaw of sacrifice is great for hydrix/manifest shadows (+50% base slay xp at the cost of your drops).

Interesting, thanks!

16 hours ago, Fedal said:

OU0Z8Un.png  

This is what I use as well. 

Everything mentioned here so far looks pretty legit. Everyone who has helped me with slayer has posted here. 120 will be no problem for you now Hess. Good luck with your gainz! :)

Depends on your capabilities. AoE ripper demons is the fastest task in terms of xp/hr but is difficult and the task is only a few minutes long. Gemstone dragons (hydrix) are a very long task and good for everyone - best task available for xp. AoE moss golems are also very fast but difficult. Most other tasks are horrible in comparison to those 3 - like, maybe less than 50% of those.

Make sure you have your boosts. 5% from slayer helm upgrade in PSD (add souls to codex), 6% avatar, 2% relic power from Arch, 2% torstol sticks, 50% scrimshaw of sacrifice (on monsters you don't care about losing the drops, like hydrix dragons). Genocidal, dragon slayer, and whatever other slayers (demon, undead) for tasks you are doing.

i actually dislike gemstone dragons because they are insane xp, i want to make money doing slayer and not get it as fast as possible, but yeah if you just want pure xp gemstone drags in ed2 is i think the best xp you can do. i usaully like to do afk ones like golems or dinos or corrupted creatures. can also do tasks that have bosses you can do with them, greater demons at kril, soul creatures at magister, to break it up a bit.

1 hour ago, halu said:

i actually dislike gemstone dragons because they are insane xp, i want to make money doing slayer and not get it as fast as possible, but yeah if you just want pure xp gemstone drags in ed2 is i think the best xp you can do. i usaully like to do afk ones like golems or dinos or corrupted creatures. can also do tasks that have bosses you can do with them, greater demons at kril, soul creatures at magister, to break it up a bit.

interesting take on that! 

Deleted User

Maybe it's not up your alley yet, but I'd take some ushabti's for the Slayer Codex with you. The souls you collect aren't a huge bonus, but it's a little extra exp (and saves you some agony later on if you want achievements later on)... God Statues, Troll Invasion, Dailies and Wilderness Warbands for a nice break between tasks, which will still give you slayer exp.

On 8/8/2021 at 8:17 AM, Minikillers said:

Maybe it's not up your alley yet, but I'd take some ushabti's for the Slayer Codex with you. The souls you collect aren't a huge bonus, but it's a little extra exp (and saves you some agony later on if you want achievements later on)... God Statues, Troll Invasion, Dailies and Wilderness Warbands for a nice break between tasks, which will still give you slayer exp.

whats an ideal set up for my psd? I only have spiritual warriors in it for money making purposes. 

Deleted User

Mhmmm... good question. Haven't used my psd for slayer much tbh. Most mobs are good enough outside of the psd.

Maybe 2 Kal'gerions is an option. In the psd it doesnt do its special attack. Also a ripper demon could be an option; its more orderly and you dont have the chance to aoe a 2nd or 3rd by accident.

This reddit post I liked