Need UI suggestions/help

Billit

OOABNvj.png

So, I've been messing with this UI for some time- I THINK i have everything needed? I'd REALLY like to get bigger chat boxes, but having multi action bars took that away?

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions?

Thanks all ?

P.S.  this was my first attempt at posting a SS here!, woot ?

id fuse the summoning / emotes tab with the prayer / mage / notes one you have, then maybe move the prayer out of that tab into its own one, and move the equiment one above the rest against the right side so its out and easily seen, how i have mine set up kinda

3 hours ago, Billit said:

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions?

You don't need to see your prayer book all the time (use quick prays + keybind prayer swaps), you also dont need to see your skills all the time so I would just throw your equipped gear screen into the same section as your skills. This will let you get a bigger chatbox (fuse them and just use the chat tabs.

You interface is pretty close to mine already, so here's what i got:

sWDgJrR.jpeg

Put your familiar next to your bag, less distance if you need to drag and drop items between the 2 and combine the chats. 

• 1 month later...

The Legacy Interface with transparent windows is confusing me. ?

Thank you kindly for sharing, Felicia! And thanks to everyone else for sharing, too! <3

Maybe one day, I will finally stop being terrible and start only being bad. :reporter:

3 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

The Legacy Interface with transparent windows is confusing me. ?

Thank you kindly for sharing, Felicia! And thanks to everyone else for sharing, too! <3

Maybe one day, I will finally stop being terrible and start only being bad. :reporter:

It's just legacy skin!

NWHvedn.png

Just now, Windynights said:

It's just legacy skin!

NWHvedn.png

That's what I meant; I just don't English very well. :jade:

Just now, Sirsir said:

That's what I meant; I just don't English very well. :jade:

It's so much prettier!

2 minutes ago, Windynights said:

It's so much prettier!

I find the current skins equally attractive for different reasons!

To me, the 2011-era RuneScape aesthetic was by far the best.

I wish they had leveraged that instead, and focused more on the parchment style and medieval feeling. :3

Edited by Sirsir
I forgot a word.

Swap your backpack and equipment windows so you don't have to drag items as far when swapping items with your BoB. Fuse your chats together, I understand the want to have CC in its own window but in my experience it doesn't make much of a difference. You can always keep CC focused or type // before your message when in all chat and it will go into CC.