Application [JR]

albaaaaa

1 ) What is your current display name?   albaaaaa
2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.  Yup.
3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?  Nope.
4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?   Not played in 2 years, but I was in Shadow Imperium before that.

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning. None.

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us? No one, seen forum post.
7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play? UK timezone and varies day to day.
8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)?  Yes.

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)? hello my friend#2456
10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Bleedblack (Leaders) and Maggie (Head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us. Done.

• Deathcon changed the title to Application [JR]

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @albaaaaa :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @Ima-Lube-U & @Sreyas. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/