favorite Youtuber?

Grizzly Vert

ImSikofit. His quest guides are so awesome and as my goal is to get the quest cape I love his videos. So much faster than trying to follow along on the wiki!

20 hours ago, Fatal Zanik said:

ImSikofit. His quest guides are so awesome and as my goal is to get the quest cape I love his videos. So much faster than trying to follow along on the wiki!

Oh I am going to give him a sub I need to do a lot of quests and if you like them more then the wiki even better.

• 1 month later...

TheRussianBadger and SovietWomble for some "me and homies" gameplay. For Runescape I enjoy rswillmissit

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2022 at 8:52 PM, RorkeSulrith said:

Markiplier

Ooh he is great I recently saw a video from him I think he was playing doom? I can't recall the name of the game but I remember him crying and getting emotional because they added a hidden Easter egg in a book shelf called "how to trim your mustache " and the game creator's added it in there for his dad who passed away and was really big into keeping his mustache looking perfect and it was so sweet to see 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m part of a YouTube channel called The Fish Guys.  Any of you guys into the fishing and aquarium scene definitely check them out 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My favorite Rs3 youtuber is Sikovit for the incredible quest guides that made my life as easy as it could had been while questing. I enjoy Protoxx and micro aswell

• 4 months later...