Application [JR]

ADHDerr

1 ) What is your current display name?
My current display name in these forums is Addison.

2 ) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.
Always and forever a Runescape member, I cannot for the life of me ever be a F2P haha.

3 ) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?
I don't think I have! I've been really on and off with Runescape a lot because of my ADHD. But, I don't think I've been here because your clan, The Gladiatorz, gives me this really good feeling of being here and making this my home, I've never felt that anywhere else!

4 ) Including other accounts can you list your clan and team history?
I'm really sorry for any inconvenience when I say that I really don't remember. All my times of being in Runescape, they were all short bursts like less than a month, every few months. (But, I promise I want to make it longer this time and with a clan like yours, I see myself sticking around a few months! Hopefully a year+) I don't know where else to post this so I'll post it here, I have ADHD so that's the reason with my short bursts of RS3. But, I've learned to control it better and take tiny breaks (play other games for a bit like for an hour) and can just jump right back on RS3! 

5 ) Including other accounts are you currently in any other clan? With the exception of Ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.
I'm in no other clan, The Gladiatorz would be my only one clan ever since I'm loyal and would actually like to get to know everybody here and make awesome friendships!

6 ) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?
SirSir did! Right on the RS3 forums in "Looking for Clan" forum area! Thank you SirSir!

7 ) Which timezone are you in and when do you usually play?
I'm on EST -5 in the America/New York timezone (Don't actually live in NY)
Okay so, my usual playtimes is all over the place! My work schedule isn't fixed and sucks. I don't know my work schedule weekly, I'm thrown all over the place, different times and different days, don't know when I'll be off!
But, it's safe to say that most of my shifts is 2nd(3rd?) evening shifts of 4pm-12am!  So sorry I can't give a better answer! Wish my schedule was more fixed too!

8 ) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity, and periodically check your forum messages (especially during your junior period)?
I am 100% and fully prepared to do just that!! I'll even bookmark The Gladiatorz website!

9 ) What is your full Discord tag (eg. Username#0000)?
Addison#7949 (I will be hopping on the Discord Server as soon as I send this application! :D)

10 ) Have you added Deathcon and Bleedblack (Leaders) and Maggie (Head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us.
I will most definitely add them to my friends list on Discord and in-game!!!! (I don't seem any of them in-game currently cause of late hours :D)

Welcome to Gladz, Addison! :hi:

As Felicia said, when you have a moment, please guest in our clan chat and request an invite. Anyone ranked Organizer or higher in-game (organiser.pngcoordinator.pngoverseer.png, deputyowner.png) can offer you one. :)

As an incidental, your forum username may be changed to reflect your game username for the time being. You will eventually get the ability to change it. :3

I'm Glad(z) you checked us out! (Sorry.)

Edited by Sirsir
10 minutes ago, Windynights said:

Hey Addison! Feel free to grab an invite to the CC! Excited to have you here and looking forward to meeting you :horse:

Heyyy!!! I got an invite into the clan now, yay! I'm so excited to be here as well and I'm looking forward to meeting you as well :)

4 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Welcome to Gladz, Addison! :hi:

As Felicia said, when you have a moment, please guest in our clan chat and request an invite. Anyone ranked Organizer or higher in-game (organiser.pngcoordinator.pngoverseer.png, deputyowner.png) can offer you one. :)

As an incidental, your forum username may be changed to reflect your game username for the time being. You will eventually get the ability to change it. :3

I'm Glad(z) you checked us out! (Sorry.)

Thank you so much :3
I got an invite to the clan! I'm excited now!!! And no problemo with changing my forum username :D

Nice pun!!! Don't be sorry!!! :) haha

8 minutes ago, Addison said:

Thank you so much :3
I got an invite to the clan! I'm excited now!!! And no problemo with changing my forum username :D

Nice pun!!! Don't be sorry!!! :) haha

Welcome to the clan officially! <3

You're too kind -- thank you. :ani:

It's a pleasure to meet you! I have a feeling you'll fit in perfectly!

5 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Welcome to the clan officially! <3

You're too kind -- thank you. :ani:

It's a pleasure to meet you! I have a feeling you'll fit in perfectly!

I really appreciate it <3
I'm so super excited to be here and get to meet more of you all very soon! :D
Pleasure to meet you as well and already feel very welcomed here!!!
I'm feeling really good being here already!! Can't wait to make friends <3 

1 minute ago, Addison said:

Can't wait to make friends <3 

We became your friends as soon as you joined the forums :aww: Now you're stuck with us (as long as you want to be 😜)

1 minute ago, Windynights said:

We became your friends as soon as you joined the forums :aww: Now you're stuck with us (as long as you want to be 😜)

Can that be for years? Forever? I already love you guys haha :aww:
Hehe so yeah, I'd love to be stuck with y'all always! I already feel the love here in Gladiatorz! <3 

25 minutes ago, Addison said:

Can that be for years? Forever? I already love you guys haha :aww:

Always and forever. :ani:

As dearest @Windynights said, we're all friends now, and real friends are for life. 💞

I'm glad you're already enjoying your time here! Please don't hesitate to hop into chat or join events if they spark your interest.

You will receive a notification and private message regarding next steps shortly. Be sure to check back here! 

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @Addison :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited, you’ll be going through your Junior Trial Period. You can further read about it from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you momentarily.

Your mentors are: @CodeBlueLabs & @Sirsir. Please make sure you've added them to your friends list so they may begin helping you immediately. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

• Deathcon changed the title to Application [JR]