What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

Is there any reasoning for your username? Any backstory/nickname/etc.? Why did you choose it? Thought there may be some interesting stories out of this.

Beric is a character I like from the Song of Ice and Fire novel series (/Game of Thrones). I jumped on it when it was freed up in an early name release wave, and it has been a massive upgrade from my original Star Wars themed name that had numbers in it. I was never anything more than a casual watch-the-movies-once kinda fan, so I was happy to leave that behind for a name that reflected an actual interest. 

Be careful with the names you choose in video games. You never know which one you'll find yourself playing nearly 20 years later :reporter:

I'll bite.  My name is my 2 favorite foods.. well favorite savory foods.  RiceCrispyTreatMintChocolateChipIcecream was taken.

I wanted a name with Dragon in it that didn't also have numbers, and after a little bit of thinking I went with this.

Not exactly a rousing tale of intrigue, sadly. :/

I am Drake M 

:trollface:

Some of my old names were:

Henchlord - derived from 'hench' a clan meme of 2016 

PIDlord - derived from 'player identification number' the lower your identification number, the higher your ping and the increased likelihood your hits will register before your opponents.

Drake R - I double name changed and someone in the clan took rsn Drake M. The R is for Real(ly *special*)

Cyruss cause my irl name is Cyrus, just added second S  :xd:  (also someone already has rsn Cyrus with one S)

My favorite alt I have is Cynthiaa, it is a female account so I can ed8 myself (I never actually do but I have that option....) and this still keeps the theme of having Cy (for Cyrus), being a real name, and having a duplicate of the last letter.

2 hours ago, Cyruss said:

"...Cynthiaa and this still keeps the theme of having Cy..."

How would you feel if you found out your irl crush was named Cynthia? ED8 irl?

Just now, Drake said:

How would you feel if you found out your irl crush was named Cynthia? ED8 irl?

Insta propose tbh :xd: 

Went to British Columbia a few years back, adventured around a ski lodge all day, yoinked Evergreen during that name release because the trees with the snow on them there were pog woohoo 

Restarted rs in college and was trying to think of a name without numbers in it. Kronk’s new groove was playin on the tv in my dorm room and it was approaching winter. The rest is history

I just said to myself, what is the most badass cool macho handsome charismatic name out there? 

Then I went with Rafi. 

It was like 04 and I just got done walking a mile to a Hess gas station to fill up my lawn mower.  Then I cut the grass, felt like I deserved time on the computer, and made a runescape account.  Hess6 was taken, but it suggested Hess36 and boom there I was.  Until name release, then I went to iHess since Hess is apparently inappropriate.

Well my original name was based off the Chrysler Crossfire because I wanted that car.  Looking back, that car was disgusting and don't know why I ever wanted it. 

Changed it to Mr Pyrolord to be the antithesis of @Mr Hydration (<3) then just eventually dropped the "Mr" off it.