What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

Shepherd is my last name, C(lifford) first name. 88 DoB... such original.

Ironman is a suggested name --- play on words...

Iron Sheph.. ( Chef )

Edited by Shepherdc88

Take a weird sound I made as a child (wha), then try and personify said sound by having it follow the title 'The Great'. A more detailed telling of this which I shared before can be read here.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:29 AM, Pyrolord said:

Well my original name was based off the Chrysler Crossfire because I wanted that car.  Looking back, that car was disgusting and don't know why I ever wanted it. 

Changed it to Mr Pyrolord to be the antithesis of @Mr Hydration (<3) then just eventually dropped the "Mr" off it. 

And we all agree Mr Pyrolord was sexier <3.

I was originally h2oman710...thought it sounded like a ridiculous super hero and never thought I'd still be here almost 20 years later!

5 hours ago, Mr Hydration said:

And we all agree Mr Pyrolord was sexier <3.

I was originally h2oman710...thought it sounded like a ridiculous super hero and never thought I'd still be here almost 20 years later!

:{ )

minimaul1991

My name came from an old nickname from elementary school. There was another kid with the same last name as me: Maul. I was very short until high school so he came up with the nickname for me.

Endorosaurus

Well, I was coming up with a username for another not so well known game call Minecraft. You guys prob never heard of it. Anyway, I had all these ideas like supernova and galactic raider. But he said I should do something simple, like my previous username that was honestly O.K., medium. So I did Endorosaurus. I loved it and I use it everywhere now.

I named my first RSN after the pink haired little girl from Sailor Moon. A friend didn't get the reference and thought I was referring the the Moon Pie snack. I immediately replaced the numbers with pies even though I had no idea what a Moon Pie was at the time.

And I STILL haven't tasted one! :curtainpeek:

• 4 weeks later...
ToxKetZil

Well my RSN comes from the obby shield name toktz-ket-zil - ToxKetZil.
Was the only thing i could come up with at the moment.

Amri comes from an Arabic/Islamic proverb and its definition is contextual. In context, it refers to self-confidence and boldness. Also, I really wanted a clean four-letter username so it was a win win! 

MrElemantal

MrElemantal

Elemantal comes from the fact i love using elemenal abilities in games i play  the reason it elemAntal refers back to the mr prefix and mantal is a form of molten rock

StubbornOne

I go by StubbornHunter, on RS my username is StubbornOne. Hunter is what everyone calls me online, an old username that stuck as the years went on. The Stubborn part comes from being an Aries, and usually being called stubborn. While I may be a bit hard-headed I usually mean well and promise I am friendly, just hard to persuade sometimes, lol <3 

Bentniteee is just another version of Bent Nite which was the name of an account I shared with friends over a decade ago. I have no idea why it was named that because I didn't play on that account until it was a pretty high level. I'm pretty sure the account is banned now.

All of my usual nicknames were already taken, so I let Jagex pick one for me. It kinda just stuck in my friends group, and now I use a modified version of it for my gamertag on Xbox. 

Been thinking of changing it, but overall, it lets me use my avatar, so I think I'll keep it around :)