What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

I like AFI. My favorite song was already in use so I picked another emo sounding name instead.

X_Silence_X

Silence nothing like peace and tranquility to clear the mind thats why i chose it as my RSN no real story 

• 2 weeks later...

The name gregest actually came from a different game, when I started playing guild wars 2 I made my character absolutely massive and gave him a beard and he kinda looked like a greg but the name greg was taken so I went with the better option, gregest

I usually go by Porkvahkiin in other games, my friends used to make fun of me by calling me a pig, I got attached to it no hard feeling it's all for fun, and I was hooked on Skyrim at that time. 

Therefore, the name! For some reason I can't quite remember I went with Livigne on rs, and it stucked with me too. So I switch between these two name around.

Denis is my real name and Deni is a nickname from friends/family so I went with that but it was taken so I put a x in front because reasons,so yeah I’m lame with my rsn 

• 2 weeks later...

IRL name, "Alex" and the "Im" part is a mystery. Not sure why I put that but it's my username for almost every account I have!

When I first started playing RS my name was darkkshadow9 from back when I use to play a mobile game called "game of war fire age" I got that nickname because in the kingdom I was in I was considered an elitist and they would joke with me saying I cast a dark shadow upon the land, anyway that was my original RSN name then I  thought since my hubby got me to start playing the game and everyone started saying I should have named myself Mrs dewfus since my hubbys RSN is dewfus 

My brother was killed in a motorcycle accident. Being the main gamer in the family, I took his username in his honor.

Mines kind of dumb, was trying to think of a display name to use so it wasn't the same as my login name. I make dumb mistakes in game occasionally so I wanted doofus, which was obviously taken. Looked down and was drinking a mountain dew at the time.... ta da.... Dewfus was born.

kingo geno
On 4/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, Bobby said:

real name must be a michigan thing. my rs name is based off my name as well.

More proof of this. My name has been through many changes, but the current iteration started out as "Kinro Ginro" from Dr. Stone. It then changed to kingo geno because King Gene was taken :verysadcat: so I rhymed my nickname of Geno with kingo. Ez

Out of Runes

I was afking Zammy awhile back and well... you can guess what happened while I wasn't paying attention. 

Edited by Out of Runes

So my name doesn't really have much of a meaning except for being a character in the dark hunter novels as a sort of god, but my first name was hoggie59 and I got that from a story of my dad in the navy where his sub mates called him hoagie and at that time I didn't know how to spell so I made it hoggie and the 59 was random :D

Darkestfeerr

I made mine when i was in pre-teen years (I'm 28 now) so Darkestfeerr sounds like it has a lot of teen-angst built into it, and Darkest Fear must not have been available :D. I feel like it'd be disrespectful to up and change his name on him now, so I'll leave it be. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was like 11-12 I wished my name was Hunter. I have no idea why, I guess I just thought it was a cool name. RS was my first MMO where I had to make a unique user name, so I realllly wanted “Hunter” but of course that was taken, so 12 year old me just chose the first suggested variant of the name. Now I get asked if I’m really almost 60 years old. 

My name well.... I just dont want ppl to make a mistake like my mom and dad.                                 :O

1 hour ago, Use_A_Latex said:

My name well.... I just dont want ppl to make a mistake like my mom and dad.                                 :O

I hope they did not tell you that you are a mistake cause thats rude 

7 hours ago, super uuhh said:

my rsn came from when i started doing solak long story uhh super uuh

Is this a kind of recent "super uhh" since you started solak with dewfus lol