What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

6 hours ago, super uuhh said:

Nah the is way back before scaling i had a bad habit of saying uhh when i would look for my roots

:rollin:

• 1 month later...

I liked to use Raven, sadly it was taken, decided to add some other stuff, but definitely no numbers, didn't get any luck with that -- Settled with translating it to various languages, arrived to the Japanese one, came up with "Raven Wind = Karasu Kaze".

my username of dracosage8 actually is the follow up to my original username dracomage. After my interest in dragons and magic but as with all age we gain strength and wisdom hence the change to sage 

My current RSN is DCON4Mickey.

DCON is Rat Poison.

Mickey is the famous Mouse.

Why? Because F Mickey Mouse, hope that MFer dies.

Edited by Ewhenn

My in game name is something I came up with because I wanted to name I actually liked. That wasn’t the stupidest thing you ever saw. Coming up with a game name was equivocal to hearing someone scratch down a chalk board, ew. Thus, I hated them all. But I learned Spanish , when I was 18 and monte (mountain) had a little ring-a-ling to ‘er like “Hey monte!” then I thought my oh my, ill slap another e on there and she’ll be a B E A UTE ‘cause all them non españolers will know the correct way to speechificate it. So I have rolled with it for the passed two years in any game/account i have made. 

I always gravitated towards "soul", but I had to have numbers after it to use it. So I picked my first number as 5, and went up by increments of 2 and got "57911". However, I lost access to my Xbox account that I had this tag with. And since Im unoriginal, I picked 57912, simple adding 1 to 12. And thats the story of Soul57912

My name is my IRL name, Sreyas. It's a Sanskrit word meaning "spiritual upliftment". All Indian names are based on Sanskrit words which have some meaning.

My iron account's name is Seiryuu, it means Azure Dragon in Japanese. I've always been fascinated by dragons, and I like the colour azure. The Azure dragon is a guardian diety in Japanese mythology and represents the spring season.

Sadly my name doesn't mean anything. I made it up one day, in frustration, trying to create a new account on an online game. After over 100 tries at different names, I just typed in Achorite and thus the name was born. 

• 2 weeks later...

My runescape name is the same name as everything which is NanoAffect. No real backstory except i was trying to create something unique and wanted it to sound techy. first draft was kryptictech and that was my xbox username. Thought it was dumb so I started thinking about other names similar and i dont know how but the word tech made me think of NanoTech and with that I knew i liked the word Nano. After that i started with other words that could go with it. and after further contemplation I came across Effect and it had to do with having a techy effect on something and eventually tried out NanoEffect on a game called Dust 514 for the playstation 3. I liked the name but the e to me looked weird so i used the verb of it Affect and i liked it more and i have stuck with it ever since.  

• 1 month later...

I actually wrote a book that was never published when I was younger. I posted some chapters online on a website called elfwood which was an art and story website which got shut down in 2015 or 2016. Lycianzer was one of the character's nickname in the book. I started writing backstories of the characters when I was still in highschool. Just something to do I guess. I have used Lycianzer as an online game name as far back as 2005.

I've always hated coming up with usernames! I'm just bad at it and didn't feel like thinking of one for Runescape. When I was making my character I was laughing at the character models. I thought, "Dang he kinda has a blockhead." For some reason blockhead was already taken so I just slapped 00 on the head and voila! 

Soo I'm bad at coming up with usernames as well.  Pre-RS, in another game, I couldn't think of a character name, and I thought maybe I could get inspiration from the Spanish language (I was learning Spanish at the time).  I found the name "Pequeno" while flipping through the dictionary, and I decided to use that as my name for that game.  People frequently called me Pequ as a nickname, so when I started playing RS, it stuck.  :)

My go to username for everything in almost every game has been Blizzard when possible which is quite hard of a name to obtain in general. Of course by the time I tried to claim the name in RuneScape it was already taken. I instead opted to try and find another simple name related to snow or ice to use only to find out that all of them were taken so I just settled with combining Arctic and Snow together and called it a day.

My username Tavi. Well it comes from youth. I had this plush fox that I had named Tavi, well I called it Ravi. As for the Queen portion. It has no meaning. More a title. I have used various titles for the alias

SirTavi

LeSirTavi

QueenTavi

King Tavi

And so forth.

On 10/22/2020 at 6:59 AM, Achorite said:

Sadly my name doesn't mean anything. I made it up one day, in frustration, trying to create a new account on an online game. After over 100 tries at different names, I just typed in Achorite and thus the name was born. 

as they said, i used a name generator after nothing worked.