What is the origin of your rsn?

Beric

RU - Rutgers University, where I went for a year before failing out

ItalianMan - me :) (on my mother's side, anyway)

But...it's also a question! Are you Italian, Man? Very clever, no? lol

My username is sort of a local slang for the football team I support.
"Dem" = "The"

"Blayards" = "Blades"

Anyone that knows about the Premier League will know that's Sheffield United.

We're not having the best of seasons though sadly. ?

My name means Olives in Turkish. However I hate olives lol. But my gf loves them and wants to name our cat Zeytin later :)

• 3 weeks later...

My first char was called Ljr, which was just first letters of my names combined. Original. People sometimes called me littlejunior thinking that's where the letters came from :P That char is long lost now.

X5-452 was originally my noob pker back in Classic days, but it kinda grew past my former main. When I made it, I was watching and loving the tv-show called Dark Angel. It had these genetically modified soldiers with barcodes on their necks.

Dark Angel was taken, as was Angel, so I chose the barcode number of the main character instead. I was so in love with the series, that I actually considered taking up a barcode-tattoo in the back of my neck myself. ? I'm glad I didn't, but I've seen few people who did.

The series seemed to inspire Hitman-movie aswell, as it shows clips from 'Dark Angel' as being a part of Agent 47's past. Not to mention the barcode.

I used to go by conker011 conker from conker’s ad fur day when I was 11

and my current username is opie_winst0n from the best tv show on the planet! Sons of Anarchy 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My cat is named Meatlord, and I am the Meatshield of my Meatlord. (He is the squishiest meat)

The 72 bit has been a part of all my usernames since I was like 8. iirc, it had something to do with making an account somewhere and the username having already been taken. The site recommended my attempted username with a 72 tacked on the end, and it's been there ever since. 

I like Lord of The Rings, read the books, seen the movies, researched the universe and i absolutely fell in love with the different characters. Tolkien who wrote the whole thing really did a good job at making a literal universe. Anyway my name is one of the gods in the universe of LOTR called Tulkas and his specialty is fighting and war kind of like Ares. He loves fighting and wrestling basically anything that shows strength. 

So, My real name is Jeffrey. I am dutch, so naturally I smoke weed. Jonko in Urban Dutch means Joint, so friends started calling me JonkoJeff. I found the name quite funny cuz you could abbreviate it to JJ, which is quite simple to remember. After I'd sold my RuneScape account and wasn't sure about what my new runescape name would be, I decided to try out JonkoJeff and suprisingly enough it was available. 

• 4 months later...

I used to pk a lot back in the day. My name is pretty much a play on the company toys r us, but specz lol. My orignal name was specs r us, but I moved that name to an account and forgot all the information to it, so now I have to mispell my name to stay true to it. My original name on this game was "Superpaper20" but I didn't actually come up with it. My first runescape account ever was given to me by my best irl friend after I told him about how I liked the game. I still have access to the account, and the name will always be special to me. I used it for years, even on my old xbox lol. 

"Kaappi" means cabinet/cupboard and "Kone" means machine/engine in finnish language. "Rune" part of my rs names should be self explanatory. :P

I fell in love with an anime when I was younger called Bleach and when the main Character used a transformation called the "Final Getsuga Tenshou" I immediately loved it. He used an attack called "Mugetsu" which means "Moonless Sky" and from then on Bleach Fans just started calling that Ichigo - Mugetsu in stead of Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo, since it doesn't roll off the tongue very well lol. Anyway, when Jagex released the name change feature I tried getting the name, sadly someone else had it, fast forward a little and they came out with the name clean up and turns out the person who had the name hadn't played in a long time. On the release of the "M names" wave it was an available name up for grabs, so the split second they dropped the name wave, me and my buddy made dummy accounts to snipe the name, and we got it!!! I waited 7 years for the name and I've had it ever since lol haha 

20 hours ago, Mugetsu said:

I fell in love with an anime when I was younger called Bleach and when the main Character used a transformation called the "Final Getsuga Tenshou" I immediately loved it. He used an attack called "Mugetsu" which means "Moonless Sky" and from then on Bleach Fans just started calling that Ichigo - Mugetsu in stead of Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo, since it doesn't roll off the tongue very well lol. Anyway, when Jagex released the name change feature I tried getting the name, sadly someone else had it, fast forward a little and they came out with the name clean up and turns out the person who had the name hadn't played in a long time. On the release of the "M names" wave it was an available name up for grabs, so the split second they dropped the name wave, me and my buddy made dummy accounts to snipe the name, and we got it!!! I waited 7 years for the name and I've had it ever since lol haha 

Bleach was my favourite show growing up. PogChamp